16

Lisa's POV

I smoked my cigarette here in the dark side of the venue as I watched the people around me happily celebrating Rosie and Jisoo's wedding.

Who would have thought that my cousin/best friend would marry Jennie's friend? I don't even know that Rosie is in a relationship.

I was really surprised when she told me she was going to get married and when she introduced me to Jisoo we were both surprised. I mean Jisoo and I never met in person but I recognized her because of her pictures with Jennie and I'm sure she knew me too.

I saw my sister and Jennie happily talking as if they really missed each other. I wanted to leave earlier but I didn't want Rosie to feel bad that I will just leave her wedding and another thing is  their wedding was held on a private island so obviously I can't just leave if I want, so I had no other choice but to stay.

I was enjoying my cigarette as i observed the people around when someone stood in front of me, it's Jennie.

I took the cigarette pack and offered it to her. "you want?" 

She sat next to me. "When did you learn to smoke?" she asked casually as if she was ready and had the right to lecture me.

I don't even know why I'm talking to her right now.

You want to act like everything is okay? I'll give it to you. that's what's on my mind.

"you still care huh." I smirked.

I threw the cigarette on the floor and stepped on it, I took another stick and lit it.

"of course I do Lisa." she softly said making me let out a fake chuckle.

"Wow, thank you, you're so sweet." I replied sarcastically, nearly i rolled  my eyes.

" I really do care about you Lisa."

" fucking care my ass, and fuck you." I said out of anger , I know that she was hurt by what I said, but I don't care anymore, she deserves it anyway. "What are you even doing here? I don't remember that I wanted to talk to you." I added coldly before smoking my cigarette she wipe away her tears.

The audacity . my thoughts

"I just want to apologize Lisa." she says .

"yeah right, you wanna say sorry because of your selfishness?
you left me clueless about what had happened. It would be okay if we fought but we didn't, we're okay we're happy but what happened? You just disappear and It's so fucking painful Jennie, but don't worry it was a long time ago, I'm not mad at you it's just hard to forget. Now let me excuse myself i need to be alone" I told her coldly before I left her and went to the beach side.

If I only knew that she was here, I would have looked for a reason not to come. Seeing her now made me feel sick and uncomfortable.

I decided to settle myself on the sand, I was still smoking while I watched the ocean and felt all the memories came back.

maybe you are all wondering what happened?

Flashback

It's  been a week  since I started living in Jennie's apartment and i am genuinely happy to be with her most of the time. It's also been a week since my relationship with Jennie was exposed in the company, there are mixed reactions from the employees some are happy for us, but more are comparing Jennie to Somi which i really hate.