10

Lisa's POV

A lot has happened in the past three months. Chantal is now studying in a regular school and I can say that she is totally fine now, mom's strictness with her has also decreased a little.

My parents and Chantal already know about Jennie and I's relationship and as I expected I didn't have any problems with them, especially Chantal, she was so happy when she found out that Jennie is my girlfriend.

They are so close to each other that sometimes I'm jealous of the attention Jennie gives to her when she's with us but I'm happy because Jennie, is my only girlfriend who considered Chantal a sister and friend and I'm grateful for that.

My mom is still the same as usual, any woman who becomes my partner is fine with her as long as I'm happy she supports me.

The only thing I didn't expect was dad's behavior when he found out that jennie is my girlfriend. For the first time in the history of my relationships, I didn't hear any negative words  or even a single criticism from him which is very unusual.

  Maybe because Jennie dresses decently and behaves modestly.  As far as i know, the only comment he always made about my ex girlfriends was,  that they looked like they were going to work in a bar because of the way they dressed. He even advised me to marry Jennie as soon as possible so she has no escape.

Jennie and I are genuinely happy but I have a feeling that something is bothering her. She still doesn't want to let other people know that she is my girlfriend which was not a problem for me. As I said before, as long as we know that we are in a relationship, there will be no problem for me.

The only thing that annoys me is that her suitors still continue to court her even though she already informs them that she is in a relationship, especially that captain Taehyung, even though he is already onboard he still continues to send flowers and gifts to Jennie. I want to be angry but I have no choice, my girlfriend is the dream girl of anyone, so I expect that I will have many competitors, but I am confident that they will never take Jennie away from me,  call me selfish but I will not share Jennie to anyone.

Today is valentine's day and ME and my baby will have a date later, but for now we still  need to Act normal  because I'm not allowed to flirt with her when we're at work. I mean, I'm not allowed to flirt with her in front of the employees here but I'm Lisa, I have my way.

I already booked a flower delivery here at the company for her and I know that it will arrive anytime soon, of course, I made sure that the note I handed out was for her to know it was from me.

While everyone was busy, I frowned when OJT brought three  bouquets of flowers and gave them all to Jennie.

What the heck!!  I knew that a cheap flower was from Thaeyong but there was another bouquet of flowers that was given to her and I suddenly felt insecure.

Jennie was surprised but she accepted all the flowers and she smiled when she saw what was written on the daisy bouquet that was from me.

She smelled it and smilingly looked in the direction where I was and she mouthed thank you to me, I just wink at her in response that made her blush.

My baby 🥟
Thank you  babe. I love you so much. 😚😚😚😘😘😘

I can't help but smile when I read her message. I really like it when she showers me with lots of emojis, I feel like she's happy  and in a good mood.

Me
I love you more and more baby, I badly want to hug and kiss you right now.

After I sent the message, Rosie immediately got my attention with the documents she handed to me. I reviewed all of them before I signed and returned them to her.

I looked at Jennie's table but she wasn't there and suddenly I received a message from her.

My baby 🥟
I'm in the comfort room baby I'll wait for you. 😋😁😁😁😁😁

I stood up and calmly walked to the comfort room but the truth is that I'm shaking at the thought that Jennie and I will have our sneaky romance inside the comfort room again. 

I opened the door and she immediately pulled me in and closed it. She clung to my neck and pressed her lips onto mine but she didn't move, maybe she is just waiting for me to do it for her. I got impatient and I started to move my lips. I'm right, she's just waiting for me to move.

The kiss is getting more passionate and deeper. I bit her lips making her let out a low moan. My hands, that seems like it had its own mind, are starting to massage her butt making her moan again. I lick the bottom of her lips, asking for entrance. She let me in.

Our tongues are fighting for dominance that's making me want her more but i decided not to because I know that in a few moments someone will knock on the door. Our lips parted and we both smiled at each other.

"I love you so much Lisa." she whispered while panting.

"I love you too, you need to get out first or we might get caught here." I chuckle and she gives me one quick kiss on my lips before she finally exits.

I shook my head in disbelief at what was happening because it happened so many times, and I won't be surprised if the day comes when someone wonders why Jennie and I always go to the comfort room one after the other.

"hi! did i make you wait for too long?" she asked as soon as she got inside the car.

I looked at her and I smiled thinking that I didn't remember a time that i complain the way she dressed herself, her clothes are very conservative and decent, but she pulls the clothes to make look classy and presentable.

"No baby, I just arrived too."  I kissed her before I drove to the restaurant where I made a reservation.

"Who did the two other flowers come from ?" I asked as I remembered that she had received two other flowers earlier, of course I knew that one was from Taehyung, but I was restless when I saw that Jennie also liked the other flower earlier and i'm curious who is that from.

"The same as usual with captain Taehyung, the other one is from my dad and the other is from the person I love the most." she  responded and kissed me on the cheek. I couldn't stop myself from smiling and I was relieved to know that another flower came from her father.

"Are you jealous? Please don't because I love you so much, only you." She said lovingly. I really love how she makes me feel secure, her sweetness always melts my heart.

"and who is the person that my baby loves the most?" I asked innocently.

"of course it's from you,daddy." She whispered seductively to me as she touched my arm in a sensual way that made my whole body warm, causing me to step the break  and look at her.

I haven't told Jennie about my condition yet and  I'm afraid to make an attempt to make love with her even though she always provokes me.  She knows how to tease me and as the time goes by i'm having a hard time how to control myself . It is hard but i really need to, we are not in the right place to do this.

I took a deep breath before kissing her forehead. Please remind me to tell her about my condition later to end this pain that I endure every time my cock gets stuck in my tight boxers when she seduces me.

"Why do I feel that no matter how I try to seduce you, you still don't want to do me." she pouted. " if you are worried that I don't know anything because I have no experience, don't worry I watch porn so I have an idea of ​​what I should do." she added , I couldn't help but giggle to her innocence and curiosity .

So she really watched porn just to get ideas about having sex? God if you only know how hard I endure not take you my love.

"baby, it's not like that, believe me I'm just holding myself back but I really want to make love to you. I'll explain to you later but for now let's enjoy our date first." I softly explained to her . She just smiled at me and nodded.

Lord I really hope she can accept my condition because otherwise, I don't know if I can handle myself if I lose her .