3

Lisa's POV

"Chantal." I shout at the top of my lungs to let her know that I'm getting impatient waiting for her.

"I'm coming, just a minute lali." she replied from upstairs.

"Where are you going to take your sister again Lisa  ?" my mother's hands are crossed she's looking at me obviously giving me warning, but of course I'm not afraid, hehe.

"I will get her out of this prison mom." I responded sarcastically.

"Just make sure she doesn't get sick in the next few days, Lisa." she said strictly.

"relax, I have taken him out several times, mom, and I've never had an encounter that she gets sick afterwards, so please reduce your strictness with her, she's no longer the kid who will get sick with the slightest movement. She is 14 and sometimes we need to expose her to a  public place so that her immune system can get used to it. We will not keep her here at home forever."  I know it sounds impolite to lecture my mom but I know I'm right so I'll say what I want to say.

"Don't teach me. I'm the mother here."  She was annoyed but I knew from the tone of her voice that she realized I was right.

"yeah right." I scoff ,  I didn't try to answer  in the opposite  because I didn't want our conversation to be too long.

"I'm here Lali, and please don't call me chantal, just chanty." She pouted.

"  Chanty?  your name is Chantal, don't change it." I teased her and she rolled her eyes making me giggle.

"Next week I will take you to our company outing. If you don't get sick, you can already study in regular school, right mom?" I said to her while looking at my mother.

"Really?" She asked in surprise. I feel sorry for her when I saw how excited she was at what she heard. She really wanted to study in a regular school, but because her immune system was weak, she wasn't able to experience it.

" We'll talk about that if you don't get sick after the company outing , honey."  my father said who had been listening to our conversation while my mother seemed to be against it.

"okay ,we're leaving." I cut the conversation.

"wait, are you two with Somi?"  my mother asked.

"No mom, it's been a month since we broke up and I think this time we won't get back together" I replied plainly before pulling my sister out of the house.

"Is it true,  I'm going to study in regular school, Lali?"  she asked.

I looked at her and smiled. "as what dad said, if you don't get sick again after the outing. Mom already agrees to let you go to regular school,so you should condition yourself."  her lips curl upward.

I know my sister so well, and I know what will make her happy. I really pray that she won't get sick so that she can live a normal life like she should. More than 4 years have passed since she was diagnosed with an immune disorder.

The doctor advised us not to expose her at that time to prevent her from getting sick and eventually her condition improved after that but my mom is too exaggerated and paranoid, she decided to isolate and home school Chantal in fear that Chantal will suffer on that condition again.

I understand that she's only thinking about her daughter's well-being, but I think it's too much to forbid her to go out even though the doctor himself said she's okay.