12

Lisa's POV

" Good morning Sir, this is all the documents that you're asking for" I politely said  placing all the documents that my father needs on his table.

"You didn't come home last night, your mom and your sister are worried about you, I called your department earlier and you weren't there why are you late?" he asked calmly without looking at me, he was busy with his computer.

" I'm sorry dad, i forgot to inform all of you, I slept in Jennie's apartment last night and I was late at work because Jennie had a fever when we woke up I made sure she was okay before I left her." I responded nervously, my father is strict when it comes to work so it's possible that he'll be mad that I'm late.

I just feel relief when I saw the form of a smirk on my father's lips when he heard what I said. He stopped from what he was doing and looked at me.

"ohhhh maybe you do it in a rough way. Next time be gentle Lisa, I strongly believe that your girlfriend is different from all the other girls you've slept with." He mumbled which made my jaw drop.

Is this really my dad? It's really unusual, I never had a serious conversation with my dad about my relationships and now I don't know if I'll be happy or nervous.

"what the fuck dad." I said unconsciously, I thought dad would be angry but I was surprised when he chuckled

"watch your words Lisa. Remember that we are here in the company and i'm still the boss. You should take care of your girlfriend, nowadays it's hard to find a decent girl like her, hope that both of you will end up together. You may leave now, I'll call your department when I'm done checking the documents."

"ok sir." I bowed without complaining before leaving his office.

I just shook my head at what my father said. He really likes Jennie for me that much. I chuckled at the thoughts.

Maybe you're wondering why i called him sir? It's because being a boss and being a father is different for him. Even though he is my father, I still call him sir when I am here at work even my mother respects him as the boss here in the office.

He is strict and cold when it comes to work, he is the type of boss that everyone fears, even me and my mom if we do something wrong in the work that was assigned to us, we really couldn't escape the anger and scolding from him, but believe me he is a great dad at home. We love him. He's a great provider, maybe he's not just a showy type of father, but I know he loves us more than anything.

I'm now in the elevator going to the floor where Jennie's apartment unit is, since I left earlier, I've been monitoring her condition and I just breathed a sigh of relief when she informed me that she no longer has a fever.

I really didn't want to leave her earlier because I was guilty that she got sick because of what we did,  maybe her body was overwhelmed with pleasure so she had a fever.

You might say that Jennie is so weak that we only did it once and she immediately developed a fever. No! we didn't just do it once. God! I didn't expect that she would just rest for a while, but she woke me up in the middle of the night and insisted on several rounds until her body couldn't take it anymore.

The reason why I want to take good care of her, but she is stubborn that she doesn't want me to be absent from work. so as an obedient girlfriend, even though it's against my will to leave her while she's sick I still obey her because she says she'll be very upset if I don't work.

The reason why I was late was because I made sure that she could take care of herself first before i left her apartment.

Even though I went to the office today, I feel like I haven't made any progress at work because of worrying about her, you know the feeling that even though she said that she feels better, I feel like she's just saying that so I don't worry about her? no matter how hard I try to focus, I can't really do it.

I went straight here after my work to make sure if she was really okay. I knocked on the door of the apartment and a few moments later the door opened and she was surprised to see me. "babe, why are you here?" she asked before hugging me.

I kiss her cheek before i put my palm on her forehead to check if she still had a fever and smiled when I didn't feel anything.

She pulled me in and closed the door. "i just want to check if my baby is really okay. I bought food so you can have your dinner."She smiled and kissed me on the cheek. "you're so thoughtful babe, I love you."

"I love you more. I won't stay here for too long baby. I'm so sorry but I promised Chantal to join her for dinner. You know that my parents are busy at work and come home late at night right? I feel sorry for  Chantal,  she's always eating dinner alone ." I explained to her as i fixed her messy hair.

"don't worry babe, I'm fine here and Jisoo will come back later." it's obvious that she's feeling better so somehow I  feel relieved to leave her here.

"Good, take good care of yourself. Call me when your fever comes back, lock the door, don't open it if you don't know who's outside. I will pick you up tomorrow, " I told her and I kissed her on the forehead.

"I'm okay babe, my center is a bit sore but I can still walk" God, it's only been a few hours since we saw each other, now she's suddenly learned to be bold to tease me? Does she know that I'm just holding back now because I know that her body can't handle it yet?

" Uhhhhh you're playing a dangerous game woman. What if I take you again until you can't walk.?" I tease her back but to my surprise she bit my teasing

"I would love to, daddy." she responded sensually to my ears. I'm so good for her to act like this after i do her. Are chuckled at my thoughts.

I took a deep breath and cupped her face. "I was just teasing you baby, I want you to rest for now, we still have forever to do that and believe me I  want to fuck you so badly right now but I know you need to rest ." she pouted as if she didn't like what I said.

I pressed our lips quickly and caressed her cheek. "You really like what I did to you, that's why you're acting like this?" she smiled and nodded shyly.

"I promise I would do better than that when you feel better." I assured her, I couldn't imagine that she would be this needy after the first time we had our first time.

"okay fine , see you tomorrow baby, drive safely." she said plainly.

"I will babe, I love you."

"I love you too." she pout I kissed her once again on the lips before leaving.

When i was driving home i passed the pet shop i noticed the other day when i dropped Jennie off, and i suddenly thought of buying her a dog.

I remember when she mentioned that she wanted to have one and she's saving up for it.  I immediately got out of the car after I parked right in front of the pet shop.

The staff of the shop greeted me and when I looked around my attention caught by a cute pomeranian who was wiggling its tail when I looked in its direction.

I talked to the seller and I was happy that I didn't have any trouble getting one, but i still need to wait for a few more days before I could take it with me.

I'm so excited to give it to my baby, I know it will make her happy. I love her so much and all I want is for her is to be happy when she's with me.

After the smooth transaction, I  drove my way home luckily there wasn't much traffic so I got home just in time that my sister is eating dinner.