29

Third person

Hospital

"Do you remember the patient who was rushed here yesterday?"

"yup , she's a famous model's wife . I think her name was Lalisa Manoban. What about her?"

" Earlier i heard conversation of the other nurses at the nurses station, they said there was a woman who visited her. Some of them said she was beautiful but she is so plain and take note of this. They were too sweet to each other."

"wait, so does that mean she cheated on her wife with that girl?"

" I think  so but It was reported on television that Somi and her wife were getting a divorce. We don't know the real  thing that is happening, It was just stupid that she traded Somi who is  almost perfect for a simple woman conservative women. I mean, she's beautiful, it's just that she's too far from Somi."

Manoban's shipping Company

"Did you see Jennie? she was with mam Lisa and abie earlier, I think she is the reason of ma'am Lisa and Somi's divorce. She looks very different now, She used to dress conservatively before, but now she looks liberated  in the way she dresses herself"

"Maybe she's trying to copy Somi, she's also sexy but Somi is different, maybe because she's a model?"

"Nah. Even though I don't like Jennie because of her being a homewrecker, I can't deny that her body is perfect, only Somi is taller than her. But one thing is for sure that maam Lisa and Somi will get back together, they always break up, but they will eventually get back together again."

Lisa's Mom

" You know what, I don't like opportunistic people. I hate people who disguise themselves as simple and innocent ones and use their faces to make money and i am aware that you're one of them Jennie.

I thought you were an innocent and decent woman at first, but I didn't expect you to be a slut, user and a gold digger. What did you do to my daughter huh? for you to get her so quickly? You know what, Lisa is really in love with Somi, they will break up but at the end of the day, i know she will choose to go back to Somi, don't expect Lisa to stay with you,  I know my daughter's want. You are just one of her past times, one of her toy Jennie.  She won't choose a user and gold digger like you , remember that. hahahahaha."

The evil laugh of Lisa's mother echoed in jennie's hearing that no matter how she cover her ears, it still seeped through, she tried to open her eyes but she couldn't open them the only thing she could hear was Lisa's mother's laugh that she  doesn't like .

Lisa woke up because she felt Jennie's strange growl when she looked at her fiancé, Jennie's body was stiff and wet with sweat.

She panicked and forced to wake her up when Jennie suddenly opened her eyes and let out a loud scream. "baby, are you okay, what happened?" Lisa asked worriedly because Jennie started crying as she hug her.

"Lisa, you love me, right?"

"Of course i do."  Lisa assured her.

"Please tell me that you won't leave me, that we will grow old together with our children. Please." Jennie cried.

Lisa broke the hug and wiped Jennie's tears. She had an idea that her fiancé was acting like this she felt nervous because of the thought that it was because of her mother again . "I'm here baby, and I won't leave you. I promise" Lisa assured her.

When Jennie finally calmed down, Lisa went to the kitchen to get water and  she came back to give it to Jennie. "baby, can you please tell me what you dreamed about? Please let me help you" Lisa asked calmly hoping that Jennie will tell her about  it this time.

Jennie's POV

My intense anxiety is back again. What I heard about the nurses at the hospital triggered me to change myself, I want them to see that I'm perfect for Lisa and that i'm way better than Somi.

I hate that the employee in Lisa's company compares me to her ex. I accidentally heard them talking when Lisa brought me to the company. 

I hate myself because even though I know and feel that Lisa loves me, my mind can't help but believe what her mother said then, that Lisa would not choose me over Somi.

I had nightmares again and I know it's because of what happened at dinner with Somi. I know that Lisa was ignoring me because of the clothes i'm wearing but when I saw Somi, what her mother ang other people said immediately came to my mind.

I don't know, I'm tired of pretending that I'm comfortable wearing obscene clothes just to show them that I'm sexier than her so they won't think that Lisa will get back to her ex again.

I'm tired of arguing with Lisa every time she doesn't like what I'm wearing, I want to go back to my old self. I miss wearing decent clothes where I feel comfortable, but I'm tired of hearing that I don't deserve Lisa that she's going back to Somi  because Somi is sexier and more beautiful than me.

I hate myself because I foolishly thought that I was strong but I was still affected by what I heard, I hate myself because even though Lisa made sure and made me feel that she only loves me, I still have doubts.

"baby, can you tell me what you dreamed about? Please let me help you." Lisa asked me calmly as she hand me the glass of water that brought me back from my deep thoughts.

I smiled at her and kissed her on the lips before I took the water and drank it then I put the glass on the side table. "don't worry baby I'm fine it was just a bad dream." I lied .

"Please, I want to know, I want to understand what you're going through. I'm afraid, my love, what if I wake up again without you like what happened before?:I want to know everything that's bothering you, so please tell me so we can find a solution to it. "  she said softly while gently rubbing my face.

I think I really need to tell her what's bothering me, maybe this will also be the reason for my deep worry to disappear

"i-its about people saying that Somi is better for you . she's sexy , beautiful and a famous model.  I forced myself to follow how she dresses to show everyone that I'm also Sexy like her, that i'm also good  for you. I'm hurt every time I hear from them that the day will come, you will choose Somi over me .

I can't forget what your mom told me back then that i'm just  your   pastime and your toy that when you get tired of me, you will go back to Somi. " i cried but somehow i feel better  like a thorn was pulled out of my chest when I finally told her about the things that are bothering me for a long time.

She fixed my hair and kissed me on the forehead. "The only thing I want you to believe right now is what I'm going to say.

I love you Jennie, and if there's one thing I'm sure of in my life right now, it's that what feel for you, I love you." she said sincerely while staring straight into my eyes.

She held my hand where the ring she gave me was. " I loved you for what you really are. I don't want you to change yourself for them because they are not me and about my mom." She took a deep breath and wipe  tears that escape from her eyes. " I don't know how to erase the hurtful and shameful words she said to you, sorry baby. the only thing I can do now is to Love and take care of you and our future family. I'm sorry if I failed to protect you from my mom." she is crying .

"no baby, I promise this is the last time I will listen to what they say, I will do my best not to be affected by the negative things they say about me. I love you please don't cry, don't say sorry because you're not at fault baby, you're not them.  I love you ." I hugged her tightly.

Lisa is right, I shouldn't believe what others say, and I will try to fight all the negativity I will encounter for Lisa what matters is what we both have.