17

Lisa's POV

After a few hours of hanging out alone on the beach, I decided to go back to our room to rest. I carefully opened the door thinking that Chantal was already sleeping, but I frown when the lights are still open and to my surprise, Jennie sleeping soundly on bed.

I was about to come out thinking that I entered the wrong room when Chantal came out of the bathroom,
I gently pulled her away from the bed.

"What is she doing here?" I whisper flatly.

"sleeping don't you see?" she answered sarcastically as always. Since I married Somi, she's been acting rude to me.

"I know what I'm asking is why here? God damnit!!" 

"You are the one who made the last minute decision to come here. This room is supposed to be for me and Jennie  Unnie, but since you came, we have no choice but to let you sleep here." she rolled her eyes.

"fine, I'll find another room." I said .

"Go, as if there is still  have an available room for you." She said boldly while crossing her arms.

"Oh you. I've always been patient with your rudeness, but it's too much. Where did your respect go, huh? I'm still older than you , you should respect me." I scolded her.

I don't know why she really hates me when I wasn't the reason why Jennie and I broke up. Wait, did we break up? I ask myself.

It doesn't matter anymore, she left me and i'm a married woman now. She's about the answer when we heard  Jennie groaned and seemed to have a bad dream.

Chantal ran to wake her up but she didn't. She keeps on groaning with words we couldn't understand she started crying hysterically but eyes were still close.

"unnie wake up! I'm here." Chantal said as she hugged Jennie to comfort her but she continued to cry.

I remember this scenario. When we were still together there was a scene like this that happened. That was when I accidentally revealed at the company that she was my girlfriend.

Back then I already  thought it was because of the hurtful words she heard and she just didn't want to tell me. Jennie grew up with loving parents and I know that she is vulnerable to the hurtful words that she hears, thinking that she is still experiencing nightmares about what was said to her about her having a relationship with me, it makes me feel guilty.

But that was a long time ago, it's impossible that until now that's the reason for her nightmare. Or maybe she just had a bad dream? I made myself believe.

She still didn't stop crying so I had no choice but to go up in bed, I patted Chantal's shoulder and she immediately separated the hug.

I wrapped my hand around Jennie's body and caressed her back but she still crying. I don't want to do this but I have to test if what I was doing before is still effective on her.

I took a deep breath before I broke the hug and wiped away her tears. "baby, I'm  here please stop crying." I whispered to her and that's it, as usual she slowly opened her eyes and hugged me tightly.

"shhhhhhh, stop crying im here." I said to her as I caressed her back.

She stopped crying but her hug tightened even more. I just let her get comfortable in my arms until a few minutes later I felt hee stable breathing and then hee soft snoring.