25

Aaryan's POV

I went to check on Raksha and saw her asleep on her bed, with her big brothers holding her from either sides. She was safe in their arms. I was longing for them to get back together but fate decided to have a different way of doing it. At least they were together now and I said a small prayer for my siblings that they should never be separated again. I gently closed the door and joined Alia and Ayra who were sitting on the balcony all by themselves, in Rahul's room. 

"How is she?" asked Ayra.

"Safe and asleep with her brothers. Both of you should sleep because Rahul and Rohan has fallen asleep. Don't wait for them".

"Aaryan... we really didn't know about what Raksha was going through in this house".

"I know Alia. Well, now you do. Not everyone is blessed with good parents. You must obviously know why her parents hated her. Nothing is her fault".

Alia and I heard muffled cries the next second. Ayra couldn't hold back her tears. Alia consoled her sister.

"Its okay Ayra...", she said.

"Now I realize how blessed we are for having wonderful parents and I feel horrible taking them for granted most of the time".

"Don't say that Ayra. You were and will always be the good daughter. Stop crying", Alia said.

"Alia...Ayra... Raksha told me that Adi should not know about what happened to her. Please don't tell him".

The sisters looked at me. I was confused.

"Aaryan..."

"Alia?"

"Aaryan...we talk to Guddu everyday. He called a while ago and sorry, we told him everything".

"Oh God Alia! What did he say?"

"He was really upset. The call was on speaker so even our parents heard everything. They made a decision that Guddu and Raksha should get married asap".

"They should for sure but..."

"They are coming to see her tomorrow", Alia shocked me.

"What?!! You are joking right?"

She was silent. It was true.

"So your family is coming tomorrow and you are telling this to me now? How are we supposed to do everything so fast?"

"They will come by in the evening. Relax Aaryan, breathe okay. We are all there to help. Anyways, we are not strangers. Its just a formality. All we need to do is, give some coffee and fix a date as soon as we can. It is as easy as it sounds. Just don't think too much. Please. It will all be fine. We got this. Okay?"

She waited.

"Okay..." I said not knowing what would happen in a few hours.

Third person POV

The sun had risen and just as Alia had said one by one they made everything ready, without involving their mother-in-law as she was not interested in anyway. Sheila Ma, the sisters, and all three big brothers of Raksha took up the cooking and cleaning, and finished it one after another.  Dadu was happy. The most important person of the day, Miss Raksha Kapoor, was still asleep without knowing what the day had in store for her. She was in a deep sleep. It was already afternoon but nobody woke her up because they had the basic knowledge of how much pain a second degree burn could have. Time went by, everything was done. It was lunch time and the sisters woke Raksha up. They opened up the curtains. Raksha slowly opened her eyes. 

"Morning Princess", the sisters said. 

Raksha could barely smile. 

"Time to wake up and you have a surprise", Alia said and touched her. 

Raksha had a high temperature.

"Ayra, call Rohan now!"

Ayra ran outside and came back with Rohan in a minute.

"What happened?"

"Rohan, she has a high temperature. Does she have an infection? What should we do?" Alia was tensed. 

Rohan checked on her little sister. "Alia calm down, I'll call our family doctor. She will be fine. Stay with her please". Rohan took his phone and walked near to the window to call his family doctor. 

Soon the others came to the room.

"Is everything okay? What's going on?" asked Rahul.

"Jiju... Raksha is sick", Ayra said.

"What?", Rahul touched Raksha. 

Rohan came back. "Bhaiyya, Chadda uncle will be here in a few minutes. Trust me, its just a fever, there's nothing to worry about. Dadu, aunty, Aaryan, Alia, Ayra, bhaiyya, everyone please stay out of the room. Please, that'll be better for her and can we call Adi and ask him to come another day?"

"I will call Guddu bhaiyya", said Ayra and went out of the room. 

The others followed her outside when Dr. Chadda came in to treat Raksha. Everyone was waiting outside her room for the doctor. He came out with Rohan.

"Chadda Uncle?", Rahul was worried.

"Nothing to worry. I have given her the medicine. She will be okay in a few hours. Make sure she gets enough rest and sleep. Rohan, call me if there is anything. I'll take leave", said the family doctor and left the house. 

Everyone was sad for Raksha. The day was meant to bring her happiness but instead became like any other day. Hours went by and finally the fever left Raksha. She was still on the bed, tired. Nobody told her the plans and now it was cancelled or at least everyone thought so. The siblings were in her room, when Rahul was feeding his sister, that's when Arya told everyone about Aditya.

"Guddu bhaiyya is coming with Mummy and Papa. I told him about the situation but he wanted to come anyway".

"Ayra, you said you could handle the situation", Rohan was upset.

"I'm sorry, I tried".

"What do we do now?" Rohan was confused.

"Everything is ready anyway, except for Raksha. We can manage it", said Rahul feeding her the last spoon of his special soup.

Raksha had no idea what everyone was taking about.

"Guddu ji is coming?" Raksha asked in a faint voice.

"This was the surprise we had for you. He is coming to see you. Its going to be real", said Alia bringing a smile on Raksha's face that everyone was waiting to see.

"Really?", her face was glowing a little.

"Seriously? Is this the same person who was down with fever all this time? Love can do wonders huh? Its true! Unbelievable. Adi, what magic did you do on my little sister?" Aaryan pulled her leg and everyone chuckled. 

"Well girls...can you make our little sister a real princess now?" asked Rahul.

"We will", said Alia with the little dimple on her face.

Rohan kept Raksha on the wheelchair. "All yours Alia and Ayra.. Miss Tomboy Kapoor, no excuses today", he said and the men walked out of the room.

Now Alia and Ayra was going to make Raksha a princess. 

"Are you ready?" asked Ayra.

"Girls, I know how excited both of you are but strictly no makeup and jewelry please".

"You heard Rohan. No excuses. We are going to make our brother fall for you", Ayra said.

"What a line Ayra! You know its Guddu we are talking about right?" Alia gave her a look.

Ayra nodded her head.

"You are right. Raksha just wait until our brother sees you".

"Wow, this is how siblings should be!" said Raksha, happy as ever.

The sisters took the make up and jewelry along with the beautiful dress Raksha had to wear. They were ready to work their magic on Raksha as Aditya would show up at any moment.