16

Raksha's POV

Aditya's sisters woke us up in the morning. We had our breakfast and sat in his room. I called on my brothers' phones but none of them picked them up. So did Aditya try calling them, and the result was the same. It was obvious that they were upset with us. I send Aaryan home to know what was happening. Adi and I were waiting for him. It had been two hours already.

"Guddu Ji, I was rude to them the last night. They are not taking our calls. I don't even have a chance to apologize".

"Raksha, it's not your fault. Stop blaming yourself. If they can't understand and accept their mistake, it's on them. Do you hear me?"

I nodded my head. Adi was right, to be honest. Aaryan walked in. He seemed upset.

"Raksha come with me. Adi we are going home".

"Aaryan, what's happening?" he asked.

"Rahul and Rohan are leaving for London in two hours".

"What? Why?" Adi was shocked. "Why didn't they tell us?"

"I asked them, they said they will inform your sisters and parents".

"Raksha, you should go", Adi told me.

I hugged him and went with Aaryan. After a long drive, we reached home. Aaryan's mom was also home. I hugged Dadu. I had not seen him for long.

"Dadu..."

"My dear, tell them not to leave".

"They won't listen to me Dadu. I will try".

"They are in Rahul's room," Aaryan said.

We went inside the room. They were busy packing things.

"Raksha is here", Aaryan said.

My big brothers chose to ignore me.

"Sorry, Rahul bhaiyya. Rohan bhaiyya listen to me. Please don't go. Sorry for whatever I said. I was angry".

"Sorry won't fix anything Raksha". Rahul bhaiyya shouted at me. "We came here only for you, if you think we don't love and care for you, why should we be here then?"

"I didn't mean it like that. We were close but lately we barely spoke to each other".

"What can we say Raksha? We know whatever is going on with you is sadly not good. We feel bad too and talking about it will only make it worse. That's why we asked Aaryan to be there for you because it is difficult for us to face you and Adi. We love you so much and nobody in the world can care for you more than us". Rohan bhaiyya shouted.

"I'm sorry, I thought you didn't want to be with me anymore".

"Why on earth wouldn't we Raksha? Huh? You thought we forgot about you when we got Alia and Ayra? Is that so? You are the most important person in our lives Raksha. Even if we have kids, it will be the same. Rohan and I are upset with you and Adi, that's why we didn't want to say we were leaving. There's no point in staying here now. We'll be back a week before our wedding. We don't want to waste our off days". Rahul bhaiyya spoke and closed a large suitcase.

"You are making this decision because you are upset. How can Adi and I make up for this? We'll do anything. Please stay back. I'm sorry", I drove the wheelchair near them and touched their hands.

They stopped what they were doing. Aaryan was already going mad.

"Do you want her to touch your feet or what? Don't make her beg! Stay if you want to, if not, leave as you wished to. Raksha come". Aaryan gave me a death glare.

"Aaryan...please..." I whispered.

"I said come with me, you are coming home with Dadu and Ma. That's it. Enough is enough", Aaryan held my hand and took me out.