26

Third Person POV

After an hour, the sisters were done with the job assigned to them. They had asked Raksha to keep her eyes closed the whole time, while they performed the magic.

"Ready Raksha? Okay now, in, three, two, one. Open!", said Alia.

Raksha opened her eyes and saw herself in the mirror. She could not believe her eyes. This was the first time she was dressed up girly with makeup and jewelry on. Her eyes was wide open for a few seconds, wondering if she was looking at herself or someone else..

"Did you like it?", asked Ayra, excited.

"If I had a twin sister, this is exactly how she would be. I never thought I could be so... beautiful". Raksha's eyes welled up.

The sisters hugged her. Alia wiped away Raksha's tears before it rolled down her cheeks.

"Let's take a selfie", Alia took out her phone and snapped one with Raksha and her sister.

"One in mine too", Ayra did the same. "Okay, let's go call everyone".

Alia's phone rang. "Wait, its Guddu", Alia turned on the speaker. "Hello Guddu".

"Alia, we'll reach home in ten minutes. How is Raksha? Is she okay?" Aditya was concerned about his future wife.

The sisters decided to play a silly prank on him.

"Guddu, Raksha is literally bedridden, she's very sick. We don't know what to do. You can see her when you come home. I have to be with her. Bye".

 "Okay, bye", Aditya said in a faint voice and ended the call.

Alia and Ayra gave each other a high-five.

"Why did you lie?" Raksha was a little upset.

"Obviously to surprise him. Now he must be really sad and worried about you, so what will happen when  he sees you in person, like this, gorgeous and beautiful. Think about it". Alia pulled her cheek.

A tiny smile came on Raksha's face.

"Okay, he will be here any minute now. Raksha, when its time we will come back, Alia, lets go".

The sisters left Raksha waiting in her room.

Everyone was in the living room, except Reema, waiting in patience to welcome Aditya and his parents. Finally the time had come. They heard a car stop in front of their house. Everyone welcomed them in.

"Aditya... why do you look so sad? Is everything okay?" asked Sheila looking at his pale face. "You should be happy today".

"I am happy aunty. Can I see Raksha?" he asked.

"Of course you can. Alia, Ayra, please call her".

The girls went to Raksha's room.

"What exactly happened to her? Was there a reason for her to be down with fever?", Chetan wanted answers.

Now everyone understood that Chetan and Anjali did not know how her hand was burned.

 "Where is Reema? Is she not home?" Chetan couldn't find her.

Everyone stayed silent. The girls walked in with Raksha. All eyes were fixed on her, shocked.

"Oh my God!" Aaryan said under his breath.

"Bhaiyya, is this really our princess?" Rohan whispered to Rahul's ears.

"She's so pretty, isn't she Ro?" Rahul whispered back.

Aditya was speechless. Alia and Ayra was so happy. Raksha moved her wheelchair near Aditya.

"Hello Gudduji. Hello Uncle and Aunty".

FAMILY a journey to forever (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें