56

November 10th - 2:45pm
-

"That one was the best one yet!" I exclaim with a wide smile.

"Yeah?" Colby smiles, holding his hands out to me.

"Mhm! it was so fun!" I say as I take a hold of them and he helps me out of the pool.

"Wait until we do that one!" Tara grins pointing ahead of us to another large waterslide.

"Ooh okay!"

The four of us make our way to the ride.

Mine and Colbys hands still interlocked, not bothering to pull away.

I gasp once we get to the stairs "we left Liam!" I exclaim.

"Ah shit" Jake laughs.

"We'll go back after this one, besides, it's a four person one so" Tara shrugs going up the stairs behind Jake, the four person tube in hand.

I nod looking up at Colby as he gently tugs my hand "c'mon, he's probably still in line anyways."

I hum following him up.

Getting to the top, Jake puts the tube at the top of the waterslide.

We sit one by one.

"Ready?" the lifeguard asks.

We all nod before she gives us a push sending us down the slide the four of us yelling, laughing at each other.

Being sent to a large platform we go back and forth spinning around "this shits crazy" Colby chuckles.

He lifts his hands up to push his hair out of his face as water splashed on us.

"We're about to go down!" Jake exclaims.

I gasp reaching out to the handles again as I had also let go.

"Whooo!!" Tara yells out.

"Shit!" Colby gasps, his hand gripping onto the same handle as me, his hand on top of mine.

Soon getting to the bottom we all get off the tube, Tara handing it off to someone who looks for one.

"I think this one tops the last one" Colby says as we make our way to the stairs.

"Definitely" I say begining to get out, gently scrunching my shorts to get the excess water out.

"C'mon, let's do that one next!" Jake says pointing over to a blue slide.

"Yeah let's go" Colby agrees begining to walk.

"Wait! what about Liam?" I ask picking up a small jog to catch up.

"The one he was at is on the way to the one we're going to" I hum.

"Why does it matter anyways? I mean, he's just going to fall behind again" Colby says.

I look up at him with a small frown.

"Sorry, sorry that's not what I meant Sammy, I mean, he has to wait in the lines" I sigh nodding my head.

"I know that, but I don't want to just leave him" he hums.

"This is kinda why I just invited you, but you insisted that he came."

I huff out a breath "well what else was he supposed to do? I wasn't just going to leave him at my house all alone."

Colby shrugs "I dunno, all I'm saying, Sam is that he's going to fall behind like every time, if your just going to worry why'd you invite him too?"