52

November 8th
-

Opening my eyes, I'm awoken to the buzzing of my phone.

Its noise being muffled as I lay on top of it.

I scrunch my face, a small whimper slipping passed my lips as the vibration sends pain through my back.

I shift, grabbing my phone, blinking a few times, clearing my blurry vision.

Liams contact is displayed as he calls me.

I rub my eye with my knuckle tiredly as I drop my head back on Colbys chest.

I watch as the call ends, now able to see the many unread texts from him and a handful of missed calls beginning to accumulate.

I unlock my phone and going to his contact scrolling up the many messages he's sent starting from 1am to now; 2:30pm.

Colby murmurs incoherent words in his sleep, turning around giving me discomfort as he's no longer cuddling with me.

I sigh and type back a response to Liam telling him I'm fine and that I'm still upset with him.

"Colby," I mumble, wrapping my arm around him, resting my chin on his arm.

"Colby" I tug at the front of his shirt "hm?" he hums.

"Colby" I pout.

"What pretty?" he answers groggily, tiredly grabbing onto my hand.

"Come back, m' cold" he hums, turning around.

"C'mere" he mumbles, pulling the blanket up.

I smile scooting closer, curling into him and he wraps his arm around me, pulling me impossibly closer.

He puts his head on mine "better?"

I hum, nodding happily, his warmth wrapping around my cold body, his scent filling my senses.

"Sleep" I hum gently gripping onto his shirt weakly.

"It's 2pm, we should be awake" he gently scratches my head.

"It's okay, we have nowhere to be" he murmurs pressing a delicate kiss to my head.

"Sleep with me gorgeous, I'm tired still" I giggle nodding my head, tilting it up and nuzzling it into the crook of his neck.

"M'kay" he scooches closer to me.

I smile feathering a small kiss to his neck before I fall asleep again.

-
I begin to wake up hearing voices.

Not paying attention, I groggily move closer to Colby tugging his shirt slightly as he doesn't make an effort to move to me.

"Colby, wake him up now."

I feel the rumble of his chest as he groans.

"But mom.." he sighs, gently rubbing my back and I whimper, "oh, I'm sorry Sammy, I forgot, go back to sleep, I'm so sorry" he mumbles soothingly in my ear to not disturb my sleep like state.

I hum nuzzling closer to him slowly falling back to sleep.

"Colby, no, what did I just say?" I feel his grip tighten around me.

"No, he's tired, he needs his sleep."

"Colby it's nearly 4pm, he also needs to eat sometime, not to mention go back home."