51

November 7th - 11:45pm
-

"Why don't you go hang out with Colby then?!" Sam furrows his brows.

"What? what does he have to do with any of this?" Sam asks.

"You seem to be more happy with him, so go! see if I care!"

Sam scoffs.

"Please, your just jealous Liam. how many times do I have to tell you that me and Colby are only friends? why can't you see that?"

Liam rolls his eyes "sure, tell me that all you fucking want Sam, I can see the lie! that day at the bowling alley? he was all over you! he was flirting with you and you let him!"

"Seriously? this is what your on about? that was like three days ago! I don't even remember what happened that day."

"Whatever Sam, just fuck off" he grumbles, crossing his arms.

"Your a child, Liam. I can't believe you, how jealous can you be? I haven't even seen him since that day, I've been with you, all day everyday I'm with you, does that not speak for itself?" Sam goes on finding Liam's acts unbelievable and childish.

"Baby, I get it.. and I'm sorry, I dunno why I said that" Liam sighs apologetically.

"No, fuck off" Sam scoffs pushing him away when he goes to pull him closer.

"Sam- baby c'mon I'm sorry!"

"No! say sorry all you fucking want Liam but it won't do shit! you blame me for things I would never do, that I would never think of! ever! text me when you get your shit together and I will think about coming back."

Sam says storming out of his bedroom.

"Sam! where the hell are you going?! it's nearly midnight!" Liam yells quickly following him.

"Leave me alone."

Liam catches his wrist.

Sam pulls his hand away and pushes him back.

He storms out the front door, trying to get away as fast as possible.

He can't tend Liam and his attitude any longer.

"Sam! baby come back here! please I'm so sorry baby I didn't mean it!"

Liam shouts after him but all he gets in return is Sam's middle finger.

-
Sam grunts as he climbs up the side of the familiar house, looking up at the cracked open window, a light turned on.

He reaches up and grabs onto the ledge of the window, reaching his other hand up and using his feet to push him up.

Sam slips in, doing a flip "ouch" he groans.

"Wha- holy shit! Sam what are you doing?!" Colby whisper yells, coming out of the bathroom.

"Hi" he grunts as he stands up holding a hand on his back.

"Oh my god Sam, what were you thinking? how did you manage to get up here?" Colby chuckles softly