4

May 30th
-

Sam wakes up with a grunt of discomfort and he turns, shifting himself so he's laid on his back rather than wrongly on his shoulder.

Rubbing his eyes of the sleepiness blur, he blinks a few times confused at his surroundings.

Sitting up, he shutters as a chill runs down his back feeling very cold.

He looks around and sighs seeing the empty room, he recalls last night's events.

Lifting himself up to his feet he makes his way downstairs, navigating his way through the empty home and to the front door.

Opening it up he goes to step out only to stop seeing an older women infront of him stopping before he runs into her.

"Oh my goodness! Who are you?!" She gasps, jumping in surprise, the keys in her hand clinking together.

Sam bites his lip peering around her seeing a moving truck in the driveway.

"Oh.. I'm so sorry, your moving in today?" he speaks quietly.

"Have you gotten it open hun?" A husk voice speaks from behind the women, a box in his arms.

Raising a brow in question he eyes the young boy.

"Whos this?" he asks, the women looking up at him still in a bit of shock not expecting the boy to emerge from inside her newly bought home.

"I have no idea! He come from inside!" She exclaims before putting a hand to her mouth with a soft gasp "the security cannot be good at all" she says in a panicked tone.

"Oh! I'm so very sorry, I can promise you the security is great! I stopped by last night to take one last look, er my boyfriend used to live here.. and um.."

He pauses, stopping his rambling knowing his impression on his new neighbors is far from good.

"I'm so sorry."

He puts a hand on his head, trying to calm his mind of the thoughts of possibly never seeing Liam again.

The man tsks in disapproval, walking past him and setting the rather large box into the hall.

"I'm sorry, uh I'll get going." Sam rushes, stepping down the porch.

"Dear, remind me to go out to the store to get new locks" Sam sighs softly at his words, it being heard by the man.

"Young man," the blonde turns around.

"Yes?" he forces a kind smile onto his face, looking at the older couple.

"Can I have that key? I don't feel comfortable with a stranger having a key to my home."

Sam bites the inside of his cheek, looking down at the silver key in his hand "but-" his voice cracks as this is one of the only things he has left of his boyfriend.

"O-okay.. I apologize, enjoy your stay" he says giving the man the key hesitantly before turning on his heels and rushing off.

Clashing into a strong chest Sam gasps.

"I-im so sorry!" he rushes out, the tears in his eyes on the verge of falling.

"Ah, shit I'm sor-" the boy goes to help the blonde back up onto his feet, but he's already up and running away across the street, not giving the newly spoken voice a chance to speak any further.

Disappearing into his home he slides down the front door, holding his face in his hands, sobbing into them.

"Sam! baby is that you?!" his mother's voice speaks in a worried manner, rushing over.

"Oh no.. what's wrong?" she gasps softly.

"I-i miss him!" he cries clinging onto his mother.