40

"Sam I will do what you want, I will give you space just, just tell me where you are please, I- I won't go to where you are I just want to know where you are" Colby speaks into the phone.

His knee bouncing, worried for the small boy on the other end just wanting to be there for him his sobs breaking the brunettes heart.

"Sam?" Colby speaks hearing nothing.

"Sa- Sam?!" he begins to panic as the line goes silent the faint sound of the rain no longer there, his breathing no longer being heard.

Colby pulls the phone away seeing Sam had hung up.

He calls him back.

Again.

And again.

And again.

Not once does the blonde answer his many calls.

"Sam.. where are you?" he whispers to himself, rubbing his face in distraught.

Pulling on a hoodie and some shoes he grabs a small blanket and another one of his hoodies before rushing out of his room.

"I'll be back!" he calls out as he grabs his keys ignoring his mother's questions as he exits the house quickly.

Getting into his car, he starts it and backs out of the driveway.

Going down the street he doesn't allow the window wipers to wipe away the raindrops yet.

Flicking them on he rolls down the window not caring about the possible raindrops that enter the car.

He keeps an eye out for the blonde boy who may be walking down the side of the road, driving quickly as the roads are fairly empty.

Going around the block and the next few neighborhoods he begins to panic more at the unsuccessful try of finding him.

Soon, he pulls into the driveway of Sam's house.

He rushes up to the front door and knocks at the door, ringing the doorbell many times.

Finally getting an answer, Ben stands at the door "dude wha-"

"Is Sam here?" he asks peering around him trying to see if he can spot him.

Ben sighs "no he-"

"Is it Sam?!" Sam's mother asks.

"No!" he calls back.

Colby groans rubbing his face.

He's so worried for the boy.

"What happened?" Colby asks, voice softening.

"I don't know man, we were just eating dinner when he freaked out."

Colby slowly nods.

"I wasn't listening to his conversation, but he was talking with our mom, from what she said and what I understand is that it was something with Liam? she was asking him about what hes going to get him for Liam's birthday and he flipped his shit about it only being about Liam and not him."

Ben shrugs with a shake of his head.

To him, he thinks his brother is being a little dramatic and over the top.

To be fair, his mother was just trying to help out.

"Fuck" Colby grunts.

"Ben! let him in you idiot!" Allison says slapping the back of his head as it pours down on Colby.

Colby shakes his head "no- no it's fine I uh I'm gonna go" he says.

"Wait! have you spoken to Sam at all?" Allison asks.