42

October 29th
-

"Sammy?" Sam hums not making an effort to talk or move a muscle far too comfortable in the embrace of Colbys to leave anytime soon.

Sam grips onto his shirt with a whine when he goes to sit up

"Sam" Colby laughs.

"Nooo you just went to the bathroom not long ago why are you moving?" he complains.

He tears his eyes away from the movie, looking up at Colby.

"Because I need to go home" Sam gasps.

"What?! no way!"

Colby groans dropping his head.

"You promised a whole week!" Sam complains with a pout.

"This sleepover isn't over yet!"

Colby laughs, gently rubbing his back.

"Oh yes it is Sammy," he says propping his head up with his arm to see Sam.

"Nuh uh" Colby smiles gently patting his back.

"It's now Thursday Sam, I've been here since last Thursday, that's a week Sammy, I've ran out of clothes and now I need to go home" Sam pouts.

"But we're in the middle of a movie" Colby shakes his head smiling fondly at the boy that's practically laying on top of him.

"Oh my, I'm happy you had fun with me Sammy, so much fun time literally flew by, you don't think it's been a week?"

Sam groans dropping his head on Colbys chest.

"Can't you stay one more day?" he mumbles into his chest.

"I wish I could, but my mom wanted me home today before 11, it's now 10:30 and I still need to shower."

Sam sighs deeply before pulling himself up, now sitting on his knees.

He looks down at Colby as he still lays.

"M'kay" he sighs.

"Oh hush" Colby smiles as he gently pokes his belly.

"We can hang out again very soon, y'know me" Sam smiles, nodding his head.

"I know" he sighs.

"I just don't want you to leave, like.. what will I do when your gone? I'll be so bored."

Colby smiles as he sits up.

"Well you could finish this movie, take a shower, hm.. do something with your siblings."

Sam pouts at him "that's all so boring."

He groans, watching as Colby stands up.

He grabs his poorly packed duffle bag, it being wide open with clothes pouring out of it.

"Well you can always text me, I'll answer as soon as I get the text, unless I can't which I will let you know what's going on."

Sam smiles, nodding his head "well duh, but it's better to talk to you if we're really with each other."

Colby hums shoving all his clothes into his duffle bag.

"Well, play a video game" Sam groans dramatically.

"It's more fun playing with someone."

"That's where your siblings come in."

Sam huffs out a breath.

"Your so annoying."

Colby smiles.

He walks over to the bedside table and pulls his charger out of the outlet.