34

October 4th
-

After many days, the blonde is finally ready to hangout again- he had decided to take time to himself and work on himself.

He texts Colby the news, letting him know he using social media again and that it's okay to come over if he ants to hang out some day.

Awaiting for a response, he never gets one making him frown.

Soon, Sam is surprised by an excited Colby running through his bedroom door.

"Sammy!!" he cheers jumping into the bed.

He hugs the boy tight and Sam giggles, wrapping his arms around the happy brunette.

"I missed you so much! oh my god I was so bored!" Colby exclaims, nuzzling his head into Sam.

"I missed you too" Sam laughs softly.

"You came so fast, I barely sent my text" Colby hums looking up at Sam with a grin.

"What can I say? I missed you" Sam rolls his eyes gently pushing his face away.

"Buuutt I also came to ask if you wanted to come to the movies with me?" Colby smiles.

"Oh, what movie?" Colby shrugs.

"I dunno Jake chose, he's coming as well, he's picking me up and will be here in a few minutes, so make up your mind"

Sam smiles, gently nodding.

"Sure, I suppose I can go."

Colby grins, patting his thigh.

"Get dressed sleepyhead."

Sam giggles softly as he slips out from under the boy.

He goes into to his closet to retrieve an outfit and gets dressed.

Stepping out from his bathroom he smiles seeing Colby sat at his bed waiting patiently for him to be done.

Colby smiles meeting his eyes.

"You ready to go? Jake's outside."

Sam smiles nodding his head.

-
The three take their seats near the middle of the theater.

A few movie previews play on the large screen before the actual movie.

Colby is sat in the middle of his two friends, Sam on his right.

Sam pulls his knees up to his chest as he reclines his seat.

He turns to the side slightly, keeping his eyes on the large screen.

Eventually, the lights dim as the movie finally begins.

Colby leans back as well as Jake, the two going quiet and dropping their conversation as the movie begins to play.

Colby looks over at Sam and smiles.

Sam looks up as he feels eyes on him before he blushes slightly finding Colby as the culprit.

"Want some?" Colby whispers offering the popcorn towards him.

Sam smiles reaching over and grabbing a handful "thanks."

Colby hums turning back to the screen, stealing glances at the blonde every now and then.

Looking over as Sam begins to move again he finds him trying to curl into himself.

He furrows his brows as he can't tell if he's trying to get comfortable or find warmth.

Deciding to take matters into his own, he lifts the small divider between them that acts as an arm rest making Sam look over.

"What are you doing?" he speaks softly.

"C'mere" he says, opening his arms and Sam looks at him for a second before scooting over a bit and laying his head on Colbys chest.

"Why?" Sam asks despite already being in his arms.

Colby chuckles pulling the boy closer and rubbing his back.

"Mh' well you seemed either uncomfortable or cold, so either way I assumed cuddling would help, and, from you being in my arms I now know you are cold."

He's able to feel the cold touch of his body thats clashing his warmth.

"Thank you" he murmurs.

He nuzzles impossibly closer to Colby, finding his warmth comforting.

"Popcorn?" he offers, holding it out to Sam again.

Sam giggles shaking his head "no thanks."

Looking over at Jake he offers him some as well to which he takes some.

Deciding to leave it in his lap seeing as he wasn't gonna stop eating it any time soon.

He grabs a handful before looking back down at Sam.

"Your pretty, you know" Colby mumbles holding a piece up to Sam's mouth.

Sam blushes, taking the salty snack between his teeth, eating it.

He ignores Colbys compliment as he points at the movie screen giggling quietly at it before looking up at Colby.

"Did you see that?" Colby hums, moving his eyes from Sam and looking at the screen sighing softly as he pulls the boy closer to him.

He's happy Sam is back, relieved he's okay now and looking happier then ever.