Ch 16: The Manor

Začít od začátku

My eyes occasionally drift to her for a quick glance, each time making my heart hammer harder. Reaching out I place my hand on her leg as usual, trying to calm myself down. She keeps her eyes focused on the window as she plays with the rings on my fingers.

I like her alot that much is obvious... but love? No I'm not allowed love, it only hurts and damages what I do. There is no reason for me to say or feel it with her. We have good conversations, we have great sex, and she enjoys spending my useless money. That is it. Nothing more.

We drive with soft music from the radio playing, me in my own head and her enjoying herself. It takes the better part of an hour to get to the manor, the boys being very good the entire time.

Stopping at the gate I input the code and drive up the long driveway, parking the car at the roundabout. The manor sits tall and wide beside us. Stepping out I watch as a shocked expression falls on her face.

"It's huge." She whispered.

"I know, baby." I gave a cocky smile, letting the dogs out of the car to roam around.

"The house is, not you… you're still small." She teases, shutting her door and wrapping her arms around my waist.

"How nice of you to say." I chuckled, placing a kiss on her lips. 

"I know. Aren't I the sweetest?" She returns the kiss, slipping her hands under my shirt.

"Inside. I want to show you around you little minx." I laugh into the kiss. Squatting slightly I hook my arm under her ass and lift her up.

She squeals and laughs as I hold her in one arm, carrying her bag in another. Moving to the door I open it and let the dogs inside, smiling at the sight of the place.

"It's even nicer on the inside." She slides herself out of my arms, admiring the pieces of art around the entrance.

"Master Whitlock. It's a pleasure to see you. Shall I take your belongings?" An older looking man came out of a hallway on the far left side. A nice and tidy butler suit on him.

"Yes, thank you Jonathan. The rest is in the car. Will you have some of the maids come back for a short while." I hand the bag off to him, he nods and makes for the door behind us.

"Of course My lord. Dinner will be ready at 7." He exits to retrieve more things from the car.

"You have butlers and maids?" She gawked at me, slapping my arm.

"Yes. It's a massive house, I don't want it dusty." I laughed, kissing her cheek.

"Well show me around then." She rubbed my stomach and bit her lip, my heart thundering once again.

"O-of course."

Taking her hand I show her the many different rooms of the manor. Kitchen, living, lounge, laundry, bedrooms, bathrooms, game room, study, library, office, and even a conference room. Her eyes hungrily took in the sights of each room.

"This place is massive. I thought your penthouse was huge…" She took a book from the shelf of the library.

"I stay there because it's convenient and because it gets lonely out here by myself. All these things don't make you feel at home, honestly I like your place much more than mine." Wrapping my arms around her waist from behind I place soft kisses on her neck.

"My place is basically crowded with 3 other people and thin walls." She laughed, picking up a different book.

"But it feels warm and comfortable." I rest my chin on her shoulder.