Chapter 13: Surprise Surprise!

Magsimula sa umpisa

I hopped into the shower and the warm water relaxed my tense body from all the work from the past week. It reminded me of Jong Suk.... If he was here, he probably will make my day.

Wow, what am I, a creep?

I shook the disturbing thought away as I dried and curled my hair out. I put on light make up and after getting all ready, I looked decent. (Image on the side... well just ignore that girl's face and replace it with your face... I'm making this too weird)

"Thank God," I muttered.

"Ya ready to go yet?" Suzy yelled from the living room.

"Okay, okay! Give me a minute!" I grabbed a light coat and my purse with my phone.

Once Suzy and I got out of the house, I realized today was a really great day. It was really bright and sunny outside. Perfect for a date with your boyfriend.

"So... It sort of seems like you've found a special someone huh?" Suzy slyly asked.

Uh oh.

"What? What are you talking about?" Okay, let's calm ourselves and get the innocent act going.

"You know pretty well what I'm talking about!" Suzy giggled as she started the car.

"I actually, really don't know what the heck your weird mind is trying to tell me." I said, trying to hide the blush that was on the verge of blooming on my face.

"Then how come you haven't been home much? Huh?" She wiggled her eyebrows as she turned right.

"I told you, I was busy and these past weeks has been like a reunion week everywhere!" Please oh please drop the subject Suzy!

"That's not all! How come I found this?!" She grabbed a white button down shirt from her purse as we stopped at a red light. Anyone could clearly tell that it was way to big to be mine and it fit more for a guy.

"First of all, where did you find that? And second of all, why did that thing come out from your bag?" I asked. Hopefully I didn't sound too panicky as it did in my head.

"I was cleaning your room missy and I found this little fella in your closet," She put it down and resumed driving as the light transformed from red to green.

That shirt was what I had worn when Jong Suk had brought me to his house and I had no clothes. Maybe I should have given it back instead of stash it with my other clothes. I mentally face palmed myself

"That... is my... Dads!" I racked my brain as hard as I could and this is what my brain decided to spit out. Wow, thanks brain, you disappoint me once again.

"Uh huh, of course it is," Suzy smirked sarcastically. "You've got to tell me who this young man is!" She squealed. Suzy, if you knew, you won't be squealing anymore. I sighed.

"I got no boyfriend Suzy, that shirt's probably Jay's or one of my friends. I don't know." I mumbled.

"I know you're going to have to tell me sooner or later!" She sing songed as we neared the mall.

"Whatever," I said under my breath. Times like this, I wish Jong Suk wasn't such a fricking hot celebrity that my best friend was obsessed with.

Right on que, I got a text. And with my luck, it was Jong Suk.

'Yyyyoooonnnnhhhaaaa' It read.

Making sure Suzy was busy trying to parallel park her car, (She sucked at it) I quickly texted Jong Suk back, 'What do you want Jongg'