Chapter 54 - Ne-ga-tive!: Large Luffy

Începe de la început

The negative effect was on me, but I kept half of my state of mind, while the other half was negative. I stood barely as I watched Usopp fall to the ground.

"Capture them." [Perona]

"S-Shit!" [(Y/N)]

I got sturdy on my feet as I looked towards the zombies stalking towards us.

"C'mon guys...! ...Or not, since I'll fail anyway..."

I shook my head and looked at myself.

'Did... did I say that?!'

I looked at the closely swarming zombies and almost accepted defeat... until...

"GATLING STAR!" [Usopp]

All of a sudden, the zombies started choking and fell over, their shadows leaving them.

"Who did that?!" [Perona]

I looked to see Usopp standing protectively in front of me, holding out his slingshot.

"That's my crew, y'know. I won't let you hurt them!" He barked at the girl.

"Tricky punk! You acted as if you got it just so you could surprise me!" Perona snapped, more zombies coming from behind her.

I heard a hitch in Usopp's breathing.

Perona smirked and held her hand towards him, "But don't worry, I won't miss a second time! Negative Hollow!"

Perona sent a larger-than-normal ghost at Usopp, but Usopp just stood there and took it!

I ducked so I wouldn't get hit, "Usopp!... I knew he'd fail... Shut up, negative me!"

Usopp stumbled back slightly but ended up being ok, not even falling.

"What?!" [Perona]

"My name...

...is Captain Usopp...!" [Usopp]

"I don't get it! Why don't my attacks do anything to you?! I know I didn't miss that time! What is this, what kind of power have you got?!" [Perona]

"Power has nothing to do with it...

...I just naturally have!...

...A negative personality!" [Usopp]

"...Oh Brother..." [(Y/N)]

"Huh?!" [Perona]

Perona fell backward, then sat up, crying at Usopp.

Usopp and I were confused, so I took the chance, "Usopp, can you take her?... I know you c-can... can't... The negative is gone!" I smiled at myself.

He smiled at me, then nodded, "This fight will be easy as pie. Help the others get to who they need!" He ordered me. I did a goofy salute before I got to work.

Because the negative left, I was able to function again, and I could tell it was wearing off on the other three as well. It took me a minute while Perona was still sobbing and I made a wheelbarrow out of my Devil Fruit.

"I'm counting on you Usopp!" I called back as I had loaded the recovering crewmates and waved bye to Usopp.

He smirked, "Right!...

...W-Wait! Please defeat the zombies before you go!"

"Gotta go, bye!"

"WAAAIIIT!"

I left close after.

~~~

"C'mon guys, wake up! We gotta get the shadows back and rescue Nami before it's too late!" I yelled as I ran through what I'm assuming is Perona's Garden, making sharp turns, and shaking the cart they were on. Slowly but surely, they all got up and we started running together, making me leave the cart behind.