lena's mommy issues

Start from the beginning

The man lowered his hand and scoffed. "What are you going to do about it —," he started. Caroline blinked away her tears, and didn't hesitate before seething, "Get out." as she stepped in front of him, causing him to back away. "I said get out."

"Caroline, what are you doing?," Liz speaks as Klaus stiffens as he watches the events unfold.

"You don't fucking see it do you mom?," she stifles a laugh between her tears. "He will never change. We are better off without dealing with this every fucking day." She points at him, before the man's eyes darken, and he pulled on her shoulders firmly, making her wince as she glared up at him with determination. "Don't you dare try and yell at me, you know nothing." he yelled back at her.

She pulled him off, as he backed away slightly and looked at her in anger. He then grasped the glass bottle between his calloused hand in his hands, and threw the barren bottle of whiskey at the wall.

Caroline flinched and before she could continue to try and get him to get out, he had pushed her against the same wall. The forbes girl winces as her back hits the hard wall and she slips down in pain, she then feels the shards of glass pierce her palms, the drops of alcohol that had soaked the glass made her skin burn as she stifled a cry.

Klaus shifted to her side immediately as he tried to take her hands but she went right through him. He couldn't do a thing and it was driving him insane. Klaus backed away and looked at his hands, realising that this was still a dream.

She was fine now, this had to have been in the past, a memory, since she looked a tad bit younger. He looked back at her and kept his gaze firm as he looked at the blood that trickled down from her palms as she stayed still, fear in her eyes as she attempted little movement to not worsen the wound.

Let's just say the man was lucky that Klaus wasn't actually there.

His breath hitched as he awoke, and once he processed that strange dream, he clenched his jaw.

He will never let a thing touch her, that was a verity. He sighed as he pushed a henley over his head, buttoning up only two of the buttons and leaving the top one unbuttoned. As he stood and picked up his phone to find a missed message from her.

He smiled slightly, then called her. "Hello, love," he spoke when she answered the phone, as she smiled and started telling him all about how miss mystic had went. Caroline's laughter could then be heard as klaus paused. Because if he could, he would bottle up that sound and get drunk on it every night.

"It was amazing. I arrived there and my escort and I danced-," she spoke but was then interrupted with a single word from klaus, "who?," he inquired narrowing his eyes. "I don't even remember ..something Hamilton?." she laughed. "Oh god, I got drunk with Stefan, and then we talked about something.." she spoke, as Klaus paused. "About what?," he asked.

As she nodded and paused, he was going to figure it out eventually, and she was prepared for it.

She had went back to sheila's house before miss mystic started and she searched for a spell, and luckily for her, sheila had told her how to access certain ancient grimoires properly, to unlock and uncover hidden spells and ones in different languages. So she had found what she was looking for, guess it was always a good thing she was always a few steps ahead.

Caroline paused. "Katherine—or, what I just found out was Katerina petrova— turned stefan and his brother into vampires." She explained as he paused. Klaus' smile vanished and his eyes narrowed, "Yes, I found that part out. I was chasing her before she 'died' in the tomb. But I knew it was only a matter of time before she comes back." He scoffed, "..she always bloody has to." He cursed.