70. shirt 🌹🔥

Start from the beginning

He hooks his fingers in my belt loops as we take the elevator up. We reach the living room and then just slump on top of each other.

"I want three kids, two girls and a boy." I spit out. "And mom knows people that can help us adopt despite our criminal records."

"I just want little me's." He closes his eyes, "Imagine waking up Christmas morning and giving them their presents." A smile creeps onto his lips, "It's so cute."

I close my eyes too, "Birthdays and spoiling them as much as possible."

"Even you with a bump."

I smile, and then i sleep.

Three days later i get my blood results back, "Everything seems completely normal, Keilani. I am praying this is the case, i don't think you're unable to have children but when the time comes and you find difficulty conceiving, there's a lot of ways you can try and make it happen."

Ciro and i celebrate.

We fuck for the first time since everything went down, we sleep, we drink we fuck more.

Laying on his living room floor, he sleeps naked.

I sit up, pulling his shirt over my body and opening the door to his balcony.

I breathe in the cold Chicago air a second before a set of hands place nicely on my hips.

Ciro's lips press against my shoulder, "What are you thinking about?" He stands behind me.

"How great it would be if you bent me over this banister and fucked me."

He didn't need telling again.

He bent me forward, lifting the shirt up to reveal my ass and his hand slaps lightly against my butt. "Condoms are inside." He mumbles.

"Don't care." I look at the street below.

He pushes into me with one swift thrust.

I grip the bar, "Fuck me hard, Ciro."

"Yes, ma'am." He grabs my breast through the shirt, slowly moving his hips back and forth to get his pace right, and then he thrusts into me with force.

I scream out, my voice echoing through the Chicago night as he fucks me. "Go on baby." He wraps my hair around his fist, "Let them know who's making you scream this loud."

I scream his name, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as he lets go of my hair and wraps his hand around my neck instead.

He bends over, biting his teeth into my shoulder.

I moan loudly, the neighbors lights turn on but i couldn't have gave a shit.

He fucks me hard and rough how i like. He chokes me. He flips me around so i'm facing him and lifts me a little, bending me over the balcony

Being fucked form a penthouse view so i'm looking down on the chicago street, i need to do that again.

My eyes water from the cold, he lifts me up properly and smashes his lips on me, wrapping my legs around his lips as he moves me up and down on his dick.

I came four times before he even thought about it.

He groans, "Keilani." His eyes hood and he gives me a sexy, lazy smile, "Fucking perfect."

I bite his neck gently, "Come, Ciro."

"Not yet."

I suck on his pulse point, squeezing my pelvic muscle so he's a moaning mess, sweat beading on his forehead.

"Come in me, baby." I bite his ear elope, kissing behind his ear.

And that sent him over the edge.

He walks backwards as his come shoots into me with jerks, ramming into me against the banister, it started shaking.

He relaxed after, his forehead pressed against mine. "You can get rid of your UTI later, i'm not getting out of you." He mumbles, pressing his lips against my nose. He waits until his breath has evened and takes us back into the penthouse, to his bedroom.

He lays down and lays me on top of him, his dick still inside of me.

One time. Only time i'll do this.

I lay across his chest, "You just came in me."

"Don't give a shit." He grabs my ass.

I close my eyes, lacing our fingers together.

And then we sleep.

=
=
=
=
=

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

she doesn't get pregnant yet yall

also this books near done