48. line without a hook🪙

LINE WITHOUT A HOOK
-oh baby i am a mess when i'm without you-

I roll over in bed, my hookup resting her leg between mine.

I look at her, closing my eyes for a second.

That was good sex.

I reach over, grabbing my phone and turning it on.

Thirty missed calls from Keilani, and half from the guy i assigned to watch her.

I push the girl off me immediately, calling Keilani.

She didn't answer.

I call Stefan, "Stefan where's Keilani?

"Gym-"

"No she isn't." I pull my pants on, a shirt over my head and quickly running out of the room.

I slide my shoes on and run outside immediately, calling Mark, "You were watching Keilani?"

"I seen two white guys go after her, she ran away when i got out of my car to make sure she was okay and i haven't been able to locate her since then." He says quickly.

"Drive everywhere." I hang up, looking at where her location was.

On the highway.

I start driving immediately, following wherever she was going. I was behind them by a lot.

By the time i'm on the highway, they're in a field.

I speed on the highway and twenty minutes later, i arrive at the field.

I spot a blue pick up truck.

I grab my guns from my car and run over to it straight away.

I load them as i run and check the mirrors to see nobody in he car.

So i look around the field.

I call Keilani and see a light. I follow the light and pick up her apple watch.

"Keilani!" I call.

I hear rumbling from behind me and then the pick up truck starts.

I shoot the three wheels i could see and run over.

Keilani was passed out in the middle, two bald fucks staring at me with their hands up.

I shoot them both in the neck and pull Keilani out of the car.

All her clothes were on.

I carry her to my car and check her pulse, it was beating fine. Her face was bruised and cut, fresh blood.

I look up the closest hospital and with her on my lap, i drive there straight away.

I call Stefan, "I found her." I watch as the doctor treats her in fhe ER. "She's passed out and beaten bad."

"We didn't get any calls off her, we told her to call us if she was in danger and we didn't get anything. Where are you?"

"Hospital. I'll send you which one." I hang up.

I was too busy hooking up with another girl to get to her in time.

I send Stefan my address and an hour later, they still hadn't shown up.

The doctor walks to me, "You can see her."

I walk into Keilani's hospital room, sitting on the side chair and grabbing her hand. I kiss the back of it, just happy that she's safe and alive.

I look at the doctor, "Did you do a rape kit?"

"There's no signs of sexual assault, only defensive wounds. She was lucky."