29. crazy girls 🌹🔥

CRAZY GIRLS
-you're my enemy and my remedy-

I found Aaron Chan, residing in a small cottage house not too far from where Roman and Arabella live. Coins with me as i kick the door down, walking in.

I walk into the living room where i knew Aaron was, scared for his life as he stares at me, "Who the fuck are you?"

I made sure Coins arms were on display so Aaron could see who was responsible for this. Coin is part of Reign, so he wears the tattoo on his bicep. On his other arm, he has the coin tattoo, flipped in the air.

I smile, "You're one ugly fuck, you know that?"

"Reign." He must've noticed Coins tattoo.

"Bingo." I flip my knife in my hand, walking to him and his broken legs and arms. How the fuck did he even walk away?

More like crawled away.

I laugh.

I'm so funny in my head.

He looks at me like i'm crazy, "I didn't mean-"

I slice his stomach, "Whoops."

I met with Roman last night, with Arabella too. We only briefly talked but everyone is right, she is hot. And as soon as i met her i knew she was fucking Luca and Asher too, i was quite jealous to be honest. They're all hot.

Roman gave me permission to hurt him, but to make sure he's alive. So i'm going to do exactly that.

I look at his casted arms and legs, throwing Coin my other knife and without even explaining, we both start cutting down the cast, i don't make it gentle, i don't even try and only cut the cast.

I know i left scars as long as his shin down his legs but boo fucking hoo, he could cry me and river and i'd bathe in his tears.

He was uncontrollably crying, literally shaking with fear as we ripped the casts from his arms and legs.

I let Coin do the next thing.

He pulls the shirt off Aaron's body and throws him onto his back, beginning to carve the crown tattoo into his skin.

I think carving is so fun.

And watching Coin do it turns me on.

How am i still horny? I don't know. We literally fucked all of last night, even into the morning while we were showering, in the car here, he fingered me while driving and i would still spread my legs for him right now.

Is this what being in a relationship feels like?

Coin hands me back the knife once he's done and leans back to take a picture of his work,  "Look." He tells me.

I look at it, he did a good job. "You should carve Romans name in there too."

"No." Aaron shouts, crying his sorry little eyes out.

Coin smiles as he slices REIGN messily over the top of Aaron's back, then smacks his head off the coffee table so he shuts up.

I check his pulse.

We've did our part.

"Would it be wrong to fuck here?"

He looks at Aaron's bleeding body, the mess the cast made and shrugs, "No." And then he's down, working on his belt.

I get up, stepping out of my pants and straddling him as he gathers saliva, he spits on his hand, then moves my thongs out of the way as he uses his own spit as lube.