47. boys will be boys🌹

BOYS WILL BE BOYS
-isn't it funny we laugh it off to hide our fear, when there's nothing funny here-

My doorbell rings and i open the door, an ubereats driver standing there, "For Keilani Hale?"

Ciro is giving me a headache.

"Thank you." I take the bag off him.

Every day for the past five days Ciro has had someone bring me Breakfast, lunch and dinner. And sent a million fucking snacks to my house.

I have an infestation of food.

I give half of it to my momma so she can donate it to the food banks because he sends me too much.

I walk in, setting everything on the coffee table.

Shrimp soup, rice, dumplings, fried chicken and a caramel slice.

My favourite.

Comet walks out of the room he's been staying in, "That smells good as fuck." He sits down, "Can i have some?"

"We can share." I hand him the spoon and i use the chopsticks.

We share the meal and after, i tidy everything away.

I'm going to leave the house on my own tonight. I'm going to go to the gym and try and get myself better.

Ciro was right. I'm too weak. That's why Comets staying with me, and Momma stops by every day. And now Stefan as well.

I shower, change into a cute work out outfit that i stole a while ago and grab my jacket.

Comet was already ready, he's going to do some work with Stefan. They're only going to be a couple of blocks from where i am but i'm still a little nervous.

"Got your phone?" He asks.

"Fully charged."

"Who's on speed dial?"

"You, momma, Kaleb, Stefan and Ciro." Just in case.

"Good." He opens the door. "I'll see you at 9. I'll be picking you up."

I smile and we head our separate ways.

I take a light jog to the gym and it takes me longer than usual to get there. I start with my cardio, then move into my strength, then go back to my cardio.

My entire body was jelly by the first half hour.

I step outside the gym to get fresh air.

One of the guys i noticed that was running on the treadmill beside me leans against the wall. "You're new here." He smirks.

I give him a soft smile, leaning forward to try and catch my breath.

"You have quite the ass when you squat." He takes a step forward.

I stand up tall, "You can hardly run for five minutes straight without coughing your lungs up, move on."

He smirks, "Cheeky, just my type."

I roll my eyes, "Go away before i get someone for harrassment."

"We're having a conversation-"

"An unwanted one."

He reaches forward and grabs my breast.

I push him away, "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I take steps back, and my body bumps into another guy who was at the gym. 

Oh you have to be kidding me.

Quickly, i kick them both between the legs and run.

I use my apple watch to call Comet.