Chapter 67: Change Of Heart

I was sitting at the window and terry was getting ready to knock dude out I know when he goes quiet that means he is getting ready to attack. Trey was coming str8 for us and I was laughing inside and saying I let it go but it looks like he want get a next cut ass not for Chris but just for fucking with me besides I never got to get him back for Stabbing me in my back. I know he won't try anything though unless he want to get fucked up by the four of us. I thought to myself what if he is coming to let me know he got a copy of the video and he is going to show my parents right now. If that how it going to be real talk I am going to jail today and I will just have to fight niggas off my ass because if he going to do something grimy like he been doing then I will too. He was walking and looking directly at me and I no ly this shit was kind of shocking that he would even have the nerve to come up to me.

Trey: Sup niggas

Dion: Fuck you your bitch ass; we should stab you up right here and now

Shawn: Nigga what the fuck you want? (Shawn and Dion was ready to fight)

Me: Yea nigga what you want bruh , cause I aint into no drama right now

Trey: Look bruh I aint into drama I just saw yall over here and I thought I would come over and talk to and clear my conscious about something's bruh. A friend really talked to me and show me how crazy I was acting bruh I just want show you this wibe bey and talk to you alone mjay.

Dion: Bey you aint got nothing to say to him bruh , get the fuck

Me: Dion its cool I going to see what this nigga saying, if I say D you know to come and start swinging alright

Dion: I got you bruh.

I wasn't feeling this nigga at all but the surprising thing is that I wasn't even mad at this nigga and it shocked me. This niggas almost killed me, and fucked the love of my life and tried to out me to my parents but I wasn't even mad, why is that was it because I was finally getting over everything that dealt somewhat with Chris or is it that I learning how to forgive and forget. I don't know what it is or I just plain stupid because this nigga should be on this airport floor right now in a pool of blood but I just was done with the situation. Me and Trey walked over to the next side of the airport and sat down in front of an empty gate which wasn't having any arrivals nor departures it was just me and him and I can see Terry's eyes locked on me.

Trey: ha it go do mjay

Me: Bruh I cool you know, just make this quick nigga cause don't want no problems I then let all this drama go in my life bruh i don't need more.

Trey: yyc, I understand yo, this dude I talking to straighten me bey, I told him what gone down and he pointed that I was acting crazy bruh and I thought about it and I was. I going to be real with you I was jealous of you.

Me: jealous of me? Why nigga?

Trey: you had what I wanted bruh, I mean Chris was just fucking me when I wanted and when I wanted money he use to be good and give it to me but it was just like I was a hooker or something bey. I fell in love with that nigga and he didn't show affection or made me his main nigga like he did you. I thought to myself what made you so special then that night I been by him to hail him no lie I want to fuck him I went there for dick. He told me no way he in love and he planning to marry you and he won't hurt you like that and it pissed me off that's why I keep fucking with you bruh real talk got even more crazy when you beat the fuck out of me so anger just was driving me and when we fought again I thought I could have takin you but you beat my ass again and I got desperate and stabbed you bruh and I still am sorry for that believe it or not.

Me: Bruh sorry really don't make it right nigga but where is the video that you was going to out me with

Trey: Real talk bey I was never going to out neither you nor Chris I just knew if I did something like that, something that would get Chris too think I was going to ruin your life bruh he would free up on that dick bey. Even if when I come there for it he didn't want do it he was pleading with me to just leave yall alone and he told me he would pay me off but I didn't want money. I wanted to fuck him but when you walked in I love it bruh because he got to feel the pain I felt on how he just dropped me because I fell in love with him and it hurt me yo. He stopped helping me also and I can't blame him because he was helping me as a friend nigga didn't have to pay my school fee but I had to drop out cause he cut me off. I just wanted to say sorry nigga I know I fucked everything up and I know your right saying it don't make It right but a new year coming up and I want to change bey so I apologize nigga from the bottom of my heart bruh really you don't have to forgive me but I just want say sorry yo. I hope you and Chris still together and tell him I said take care.