Chapter 1:Encounter With The Crush

It was Saturday so I got up to clean the mess I made in my bed and try to get Chris out of my head. I thought him being on my mind would only lead me to go jerk in the bathroom and make more mess to clean. I cranked up some tunes on my laptop "Racks on Racks on Racks" and hooked it up to my Dj speakers, I love loud music while I clean then I suddenly heard knocks on my door.

Me: Come in, oh morning mum.. ha it go? (Bahamian Slang)

Mom: Ha it go? Boy I'm not your friends bout ha it go, turned that music down a bit, so what's up with all the moaning in here this morning? You know you have a habit of talking in your sleep. I heard you caring on all night last night.

Me: As my mouth dropped open I said moaning? Um mom that wasn't moaning, I was in pain you know that dream where a killer chasing you and you aren't running a step and they start cutting you up , yea that Michael Myers wasn't playing with me. It was all a nightmare as I started to smile.

Mom: Yea, probably was a sweet dream and beautiful nightmare She said then smiled smiled. Well I only come to tell you I headed off to work ok boo. Your dad already left. He and I won't probably be home tell late tonight she said as she kisses me bye and starts to walk out.

Mom: Oh I forgot Your brother and Chris are out in the front room ok later boo. Don't be going get in trouble with them cause I know how they go.

Great! Just what I needed to see the nigga I been dreaming and wetting up myself for, face to face even do I seen him a lot most of the week throughout my life its different now. A lot different since I got all these raging hormones running through my body. I finished clean my room and turn up my music "Make me proud Drake feat Nicki Minaj". Even though I know nigga wasn't into dudes I went and took a shower thinking I was going to at least look sexy when I go in the living room to chill with them. Songs still playing in my room and I was in my shower just singing along to the songs and my favourite song was playing "Motivation", that song just scream sex Kelly wasn't playing on that track. I walked out the bathroom with a towel around my waist still wet rapping Lil Wayne part of motivation and glances up at my bed. When I looked again it was Chris sitting on my bed looking fine as a mother. Black Jordan's with dark blue faded jeans and black button down shirt and black fitted hat. The colour black is so sexy and a turn on.

Chris: Ha it go nigga he said as he looks in my eye and smiled licking his lips.

Me: Everything cool boss man, what's good and why you in my room?

Chris: I come up to hail you man you was taken long to come down stairs
chill with us

Me: I coming down after I put some clothes on bro. You can leave now as I said pointing to the door.

Chris: I hear that he said. Well hurry put on clothes then I am going to wait on you

Me: Bruh I have to get dress and you in here

Chris: He started to laugh then he said I use to change your shitty pampers what you got I done see a million times.

Me: You want a medal for your false statements. You only twenty three so don't think you know me. Still get out nigga, see why I got to lock my door from now on. You play to much.

Chris: Bro your mouth hard and what you trying to hide before I yuck your towel and see what you hiding with ya small dick. He licked his lips once again then smiled.

Me: Chris u like man! I said that but in my head I wanted him to fuck me right here n now but am playing it cool. He is big then me so if he isn't I could get beat bad.

Chris: He stood up and start walking close to me and grabs towel from around my waist. He said who like man, you want be yuck this off you for true a young blood. He says this with his face is all serious then starts laughing. He let go then said am only playing with you dawg. I going meet you down stairs. We got one movie we going to pop in so all of us could watch. He said that turn opened the door then left and went back in the front room.

Thank God nigga gone cause I was starting to get hard. Dam Chris smell good as hell. I locked the door and layed in my bed for a second to think. Was this nigga serious? Why he come to hail me, I mean we cool but not like him and my bro? And why nigga was he playing so much with me. He never done that before. Dam you think nigga on to me and know I like him and he was testing to see if I was DL? After thinking I put on one boxers then one green shirt with the matching fitted cap and blue jeans and green air force ones and headed in the living room.