Chapter 13: Tell Me Something Real

As we lay there all hugged up, I was sore but I wanted more of this nigga. You can say that he created a monster.

Me: Chris,Chris! baby you ready for round 2 (as I lay there in his arms I knocked him, no answer) bey you can't be sleep.

Me: Yea ok!. Let me go call one nigga I use to talk to, to come handle this (I burst out laughing)

Chris: (He opens his eyes and looks at me serious) Yea! I will fuckin kill you and him Cole!

Me: Yea, you think so a nigga, I see the thug coming out now (I raised my eyebrow and looks at him)

Chris: Baby you know I would never hurt you; I can't say the same for another dude do.real talk. But you sound like you got intentions to cheat on me when you aint getting your way.

Me: Naw man it aint like that, I Love you and I just wanted more dick but I won't never cheat on you do. I aint like that, am committed just like I would hope you committed to me.

Chris: I with you and only you baby, besides your brother would kill me if I hurt you (He burst out laughing)

Me: Lmao yea shit, I guess that's a plus, my brother knowing about us but a negative for you
(as I smiled at Chris, then it went silent) Chris, Tell me something real? Tell me something no one knows about you?

Chris: Lol oh I see someone trying to get in my head and see what makes me tick huh (As he smiles at me) Ok. I never was the type to show love like I doing with you. I grew up in a household that was full of violence and hurt. I use to watch my father beat my mom ass when I was younger and when he wasn't satisfied he use to wake me up out my bed in the middle of the night to beat mine. He left use when I was 12 and it was good that he wasn't around to physically hurt us but we struggle financially. i use to watch my mother worked two jobs and didn't have time for herself but still tried to give me and my younger brother the things we needed. But on the real many times I didn't have food to eat and Terry always use to be there for me. When I needed something to eat, even money. That's why I love that nigga. I had and still do have a lot of anger forwards my father and the fact that it was only my mother trying, I had to do something. So I started hustling and by doing that I used that angry towards my father on the streets, every nigga I beat I let it out some of it and it created this tuff exterior as you see.

Me: Wow, you been through a lot..i know it had to be something,a reason that made you the way you are and so tuff. You being my nigga I want to know a lot about you, I want go deeper than the surface of things. And you sharing that with me make me love you even more yo. No lie

Chris: See that's what I like, you wanting to get to know the real me. I respect that about you Mjay, you smart (He smiles) you sure you only 17 lol you to mature for your age.

Me: Yea yea, am only 17, speaking of 17, what next week Saturday?

Chris: Bruh to be real I aint know (He burst out laughing)

Me: Yea you wouldn't be getting up in me no time soon then

Chris: Lmao, baby you know I can't forget your Bday..I then got your gift, lol and don't ask what it is cause I aint telling you.

Me: Lol I want know but I could respect that. but a I know you tired of hearing me and you want sleep but tell me how you get into niggas do?

Chris: Lol nigga you the cops tonight a? but I always know I liked niggas but I just kind of tried to block it out of my head.you do know niggas killing gay dudes these days. Then your parents had to had you lol. I just couldn't resist dawg and here I am with you

Me: Ok kool (as I smile and kiss him) but hold on, you ever been with any other nigga before me?

Chris: I ga be real with you, I was fucking one dude through the summer, we met on one of them hook up sites..It was just sex a quick nut when I aint had a chick to fuck. He off to school do and we don't talk anymore.

Me: I hope so bruh. Cause I aint want have to cut your dick off bey, I dead serious.

Chris: We don't talk no more so chill alright (He kisses me).Besides you got me trip over you so I aint going nowhere nigga.

As we lay there it was clear I wasn't getting no more dick tonight. So we covered up and went to bed. Dam I aint even 17 yet and had big man sleeping in my bed lmao I thought to myself.Then it was morning, I was wake but still lying there with Chris while he was still knocked out, i thought to my self i have to go over to Dions to talk to that nigga before i get him in problems with me and Chris,i aint on no love triangle shit( and the door cracked and opened)

Terry: Aww yawl niggas so cute dread, look at them all hugged up and shit(He burst out laughing and behind him followed Rashawn). Yall niggas get up dread I brought some breakfast from McDonald s.

Me: Nigga you got to be so dam loud (as Chris got up grabbing his brief that was on the floor on the side of the bed)

Terry: Why yall niggas in here naked, Bey you been throwing dick on my lil bro (he looked at Chris serious then burst out laughing)..Just playing with yall niggas, we ga be in the kitchen do (as him and Rashawn walked out laughing)

Chris: Lol your brother is a clown when he ready you know

Me: I know lol...I love that nigga do (I got up to close the door so we could get dress)
As I turned around Chris was standing with nothing on. With is morning wood erect licking his lips?

Chris: You were saying something about round 2 (as he walks up to me ,holds my hand and locked the door) Come nigga lets christen the shower this time.......