Chapter 3: A Dream Come True?

Me: ha it go nigga is said as I started to laugh. You still look high bro you need to take it easy.

Chris: You aint going to let me in lil man

Me: man I aint know if I should, you look a little scary I don't think weed for you or you can take it. When I said that I started looking in to his eyes. I still let him in because this nigga is my crush this where I wanted him to be. I want this to go down so bad!

As chris came into my room I went and lay down on my bed nervous as a mudda fucker and he sat on the opposite side of the bed then he lays down.

Chris: The weed got me fucked up bruh

Me: I can see that shit! You alright?

Chris: Yea man am good. Check you out caring for me.. You care about me a lil nigga he said as he begins to laugh.

Me: Man I just making sure you str8 man I can't have no one dying in my room. then I ga be suspect man and I aint want go to jail.

Chris: You better don't never try go there, they will have your lil cute ass for dinner in there. They like handsome niggas with a nice body and fat bubble ass

Me: I stayed shocked and silent. I can't believe this nigga just said that to me.Think this nigga like me? My heart begins to beat fast as he looked at me even harder.

Chris: Bro you like me don't you he said with a serious face.

Me: WTF!!I thought to myself oh fuck this bey saw right through me. It reads all over my face I couldn't even hide it so quickly said hell no! I don't like man bruh. Where you get that shit from Chris? I don't like you but I do care about you your like family

Chris: Well for starters nigga as he reach over to my side of the bed and grabs my hard dick. He then said your dick hard as a mudda and I do see how you look at me bro. I know you like me by the way you look at me because I look at you the same way nigga.

Me: So Nervous that I freeze and his hands still on my hard dick

Chris then reaches over and kisses me on my lips and am still in shock about what is going down in my room I kissed him back. He then pulls me in the middle of the bed spreads my legs and comes in between them. He starts kissing me again and kissing my neck. I moan out loud because it felt like heaven and I felt like God answered my prayers. He continue kissing me and starts running is hands under my shirt playing with my nipples then pulled up my shirt to reveal my chest. He started licking and sucking my nipples like it was the last thing he would ever do in his life. He started to unbuckle my jeans then pull them with my boxers off. He flips me over to get a better look at my bubble butt. Chris says dam nigga you got a nice ass and he begins to lick from my back between my crack and starts to eat n penetrate my hole "tongue fuck". I scream out with moans saying fuck bey what you doing. Chris says bey I want get up in that as he flips me over back in missionary position. He starts to unbuckle his pants and zips down to reveal his rock hard meat. 10.5 inches of rock hard coco meat I was nervous as hell. I said Chris I don't think I ready for all of that yet. He say bro shut up man this going feel good. You want it so trust me it going feel good. Chris runs in the bathroom to get some grease. He returns and pulls a condoms out of his pants pocket, slide it on and begin to grease it and my hole. He then place the thick head at my hole.I moved and said no bey I aint ready for that yet. He say bey fuck all that you getting this dick right now. I say chris no I don't want that in me to rip me up. He say nigga I got you, aint this what you wanted. I tried to get up as he forcefully pin me down. Chris said bro you getting this fucking dick. I scream and tried to fight nigga off me saying no bey .Next thing I know WAP!!! He slaps me across my face and pin my hand together and was beginning to penetrate into me. I scream out fuck No!!! as tears begin to fall.

Suddenly a voice shouted: A where yall Niggas gone off to!!!