Chapter 46: On That Night Shift

I was shocked to see Dion there just and looking on, I wonder If he heard anything but any way I didn't care cause he gay to. It's just that I don't out niggas because I don't want anyone to do it to me and it's none of his business who I in a relationship with. So am hoping that he didn't hear anything but I am sure that he did. I just walked out the room and with my back in pain. I passed Dion and said lets go nigga, I made sure to brush past him fast to leave before Chris stepped out the Bathroom and saw Dion standing there. Then the question would be oh you fucking this dude now a ,thats why you want dump me so quick? I love Chris but this nigga getting me caught up in some shit and I can't fully blame him because I was the one throwing the blows when he told me not to. But Chris being the top and that's his ex he should have dealt with this nigga along time ago. I continue to think on my way home and I was riding with terry he wasn't mad or asking me anything about Chris but he did ask if I was ok and when I was ready to tell him who did this to me must let him know. So he can deal with them and I agreed. We reach home and I keep getting calls and text from Chris telling me he handling shit that I must not worry about anything, and he put in bold letters YOU AINT LEAVING ME MJAY I LOVE YOU TO MUCH TO EVER LET YOU GO. I text him back and I told him let me know when you handle business bruh. Chris: Must stay up ok I sneaking in round one baby I got to see you, please mjay. Me: ok, but I aint getting my hopes up cause you stud me up last night. I went to bath as soon as I reach home and I was trying to be careful my back was killing me I had never been stab before. After I was done bathing I slowly putting on some clothes and I layed down and alarmed my clock for 12.30 and I went to sleep. My alarm went off and I looked at my phone and a text was there from Chris which said baby I am outside just text me back when you get this. I let him know I was wake and I let him know to come to the back door as I open my room door terry was going in the bathroom.

Terry: Chris coming a ? lol

Me: Yea he at the back door now, lol bro just cover for me and I'll let Shawn sleep here the entire weekend

Terry: I told him what happen and he said he was coming to check you out on the tomorrow any way bro but yea do I got you, have fun don't be too loud doe lol

Me: Cool (I went to answer the back door and me and Chris sneak back to my room and we locked the door)

Chris: You ok baby (He pulls me close to him and rubs my back softly) Baby I am sorry that this nigga doing all this shit. I thought if we ignored him he would get the picture but he aint I got to kill him bey real talk

Me: Bey don't do no shit nigga, you think I want you going jail for that bitch but you do need to set him str8 Chris cause I don't mind killing him myself, well when I get angry I don't know what I be doing. Like I said I love you but I aint going down this road no more bey I will leave you if you don't correct this nigga.

Chris: Baby I will

Me: Next question before you get comfortable in my bed nigga, where you been last night you stud me up bey, I didn't like that shit at all I was happy to see you and shit and you aint even answer my texts

Chris: Baby I was knocked out cole and I didn't call this morning cause by the time I got up you was to school so I said I was going to talk to you when I come over but Terry called me and said you in the hospital so I raced over there, I was scared bey I thought I was going to lose you baby

Me: I was kind of scared too I thought I was dead when I blanked out, that thought me to never turn my back on a nigga when I beating his ass bad cause they will get desperate when they know they can't beat you.

Chris: Yea bruh, I know you were beating him bad huh, because you got a bad head mjay lol, I love your crazy ass doe lol

Me: Lol yea I was beating his ass bruh, I pulled him out the car, good thing Dion was with me (I looked at him and said) I think he know me and you got something going you know

Chris: How you know that?

Me: Because he was standing by the hospital room door when me and you was in the bathroom.

Chris: That don't mean he hear bruh you could always play that off, nigga into dudes to so I aint tripping now if it was a str8 nigga, he was getting deal with bey before he try black mail us.

Me: true true if he asks I going to tell him do, because I would have probably been dead if he wasn't there bey

Chris: no dawg, don't tell him Bey I aint sure I feeling it that more than Terry and Shawn knowing about us , next thing you know the whole of Nassau knows about us, but if you want to be real with him go ahead.

Me: lol another thing bey I aint going to lie with you, my back hurting and shit but I want some bey, that's why I really wanted you to come last night bad, I on fire lol I need it

Chris: no baby you got stitches in your back and you sore from the last time, we aint having sex even though I really want to ok

Me: nigga wtf I say lol, man I got to get forceful with you to get you to throw the dick on me baby this mine so I'm going to take it if you don't free up nigga.

Chris: lol this nigga using my lines on me dread, but you a soldier you know, because you hurt but still looking for love trying to fulfil your needs. Boy you does kill me Mjay

Me: Chris just shut up lol

I came out the bed and striped my clothes off and I made up a bed on the floor with a lot of comforters so I won't hurt my back and because my bed would make to much dam noise man. I was naked and I went in the bathroom to get some grease and then I striped Chris myself. I wanted some dick and I was getting it but Chris look like he was scared, because he didn't want hurt me cause of the last time and because I got stitches in my back. But I took his clothes off and started to deep throat that dick to wake him up. I was sucking and suck working my mouth in circles going slow and he was getting into it because he instantly got hard. So I said you ready baby. He stud up in the bed and hugged me then turned me around and kissed my wound. Chris: I won't let anyone hurt you ever again baby I will kill them. He grabbed me and gently lifted me up and layed me on the bed I made on the floor. He opens my legs and kissed from toes to lips and then he begins to penetrate me with some grease on his dick. Me: aww fuck baby go lil slow ok, it tight. He continues to slowly open me up and after I took down all 10.5 inches he begin to move and it felt great I wanted to moan out loud so bad but I know I would wake my mom. Chris: baby this feel so good. Awww I was getting kind of loud with moans because it did feel so good till Chris placed his hand over my mouth to quite me while he whine deep in me, I love when he whines. Me: mmmmm, mmmm ,mmm Chris! Huh I could feel cum coming up my penis I didn't even touch it, this nigga was fucking my prostate. I came all over myself and it felt great I needed this stress relieved and soon after I came he busted inside me and drops on me.
Me: awoh nigga my back, get off me

Chris: sorry baby as he laid and took me into his arms (we laid there then a knock at the door shock me and the voice said Mjay softly it was terry)

Me: Sup bro I said softly as I cracked the door

Terry : Lol nigga I only come to say I don't think mom heard but I heard lol yall better break it up before she do lmao.

Chris: Lol what you saying bro he said (with his boxers and shirt on, pants and tennis in hand) baby I going to go home ok I love you I coming to see you tomorrow ok (he kissed me on my check and then dapped Terry) See you later bro, tomorrow

Terry: Lol yall niggas to cute with this shit lmao he said softly as he walked back to his room.

I got a threet for yall two more chapters are getting posted right now and i want 150 likes for each please i been writing all day because yesterday i was sick...