Chapter 55: Drunk Man Sober Words

I came out the bathroom and Dion was but naked with only his fitted cap on standing long side my bed. He went to lock the door and came to me and holded my hand and pulled me to the bed. I can't believe this bey , he so sexy and everything but I am drunk and weak so I'm thinking in my head. He stood there with everything off with just his fitted had on and he throws me in the bed then claimed on top of me. Me: Bey Dion I horny and like you and everything but I can't do this bruh as I said that he kissed me for me to be quite. Then he started to remove my clothes while still kissing me I was just lay there I didn't move I was weak and drunk but then it finally hit me that I really don't want to do this. He is sexy and I love how his abs and hard chest was on top of me but my mind was on Chris so I started to push him off . Dion: Mjay stop fronting nigga I know you want this and I been waiting to taste you for a minute now just let it happen baby. Me: Naw nigga I don't want do this I drunk and you know that bey besides my parents in the room down the hall bey. Dion: Baby I know but we going to be quick and he kisses me and hold my hands down. His dick was rock hard 9 inches of dick chocolate not as long as Chris own but it was just as thick. I was weak and he was just kissing me all over and strips my clothes off and I gave in so he was just doing all the work on me. All I could think about was Chris and I think if I did this with Dion it won't be right two wrongs don't make one right even though he was done with me I need to do this when I was ready.

Me: Dion I can't do this bey it aint right bey

Dion: Bey Yes bey, you still on Chris run bey, you single and it giving me and you a chance now, I been waiting on you all this time bey

Me: Bey, you selfish and I realise now how selfish I been but it aint about Chris even though he done with me I like you and all but I aint ready to this yet bey (He continues kissing me) Bey real talk I aint ready to do this shit bey. Besides you got a girlfriend bey I can't do that to home girl bey nigga on nigga is still cheating bey, I aint like Trey so I can't do this bey. Then I got a knock on my door and the voice said bey mjay. It was Shawn

Shawn: You'll str8 bey?

Dion: Yea we good bey (As he claimed off of me and we put on our clothes and shit he open the door and he told me bye and he left then Shawn walked in)

Shawn: Mjay you good bey

Me: Yea man I good

Shawn: I know you down about Chris and that girl huh

Me: Yea bruh I kind of am, no lie he moving pretty fast and how he acted like I wasnt even there it hurt me bey. What terry told me hit me I can't see him with no one else nor do I want him be with no one else but me.

Shawn: That's what I want to hear bey go get your man nigga, you and him belong together bey. You know he was only doing that to make you jealous to get under your skin. You know these thuggin ass niggas always want be in control and he lost that when he met you.

Me: Bey he did say I was turning him soft lmao, I had that trip on this ass lmao but I do miss him bey, when I see him tomorrow I will let him know how I feel. You want hit the beach tomorrow and I going to tell him come out there I want talk to him then I'll tell him.

Shawn: For sure nigga, I coming back I going tell my baby good night lmao

Me: Now yall to take the cuteness from me and Chris cause yall just too cute with this shit lmao.

Shawn: Don't hate nigga lol, just be glad I got your brother happy lmao, I love that nigga yo

Me: Yea bruh im glad for the both of you man, and yea you got him happy hats off to you cause no one ever got him in the place he in now thanks to you. You bad Shawn lmao I guess that's why me and you close we somewhat alike.

Shawn: Yea nigga I know but don't worry about nothing you going to get that nigga back he should be trying to get you back on the real.

Shawn went the in room with my brother and I layed there thinking like I always do and then I dropped to sleep. When I was sleep I had a dream of the day that I caught Chris and it kept on replying in my sleep. Huntig me tell I finally jumped up out of my sleep and it was morning. Mum came in the same time and said you and these dreams. She wanted to know if we wanted to go church with her and I most defiantly didn't want to go. She told me since I didn't want go I must cook today then because she knew I can cook just as well as her. Mom: I then have the stuff layed out on the kitchen counter, what I want you to cook she said then she left. I then woke Shawn to come and help me out and he didn't want get up, right here playing sleep so he could go in the room with Terry. My brother got this nigga so hooked on his dick it aint even funny dread lmao nigga get up thinking about Terry and wibes. I so glad I never been that trip over Chris dick but he is good in bed do but any ways let me go cook this food. I went in the kitchen and she had some pork chops and potatoes then out. I guess she wanted some potatoe salad and barbeque pork chop with some peas and rice and i will do some lettuce with tomato as well.

2 hours passed and I whipped up that food and so I thought maybe I should ask Chris if he wanted some food so I could get him to come over so I could tell him how I feel. I wanted to be with him and I was being selfish I need to let him know this before it's too late. I texted him letting him know that I wanted him to come for some food and I told him terry said lets hitting up the beach later lol I lied I know. Chris: naw I str8 but I might pass out by the beach. I said ok. I thought to myself why this bey acting so cole towards me do even though I said I needed space I don't deserve how this bey treating me bey. We ate and around 3 o clock we went to the beach and I was hoping Chris was there so I could talk to him. We reach and the beach was clean no one was out there good thing Terry brought some rum. Chris finally came but when I looked the passenger door open and it was the girl from the club I thought to myself I won't say anything cause I got to protect mines and am dl but this chick starting to rub me in a bad way. This chick was mango skin and I aint going to lie ill hit it she was beautiful kind of got that Mexican thing going but she was Bahamian, got that nice bright skin, nice boobs and sexy shape. She was beautiful but then again she looked like the high maintenance type of girl, you know the ones that have to get the hair done every week and nails and toes have to be kept as well. I know what she looked like a gold digger and she the type of girl that Chris didn't like but hey I guess he giving it a try. He walked up and just said what's good niggas he hailed everyone and didn't say a word to me again; I said to myself no no no fuck this shit.