Chapter 21: Thug In Shining Amor

As Chris left I finish watched the last part of the movie for a min then the door bell ring, I thinking to myself, dam the was fast he must be need help opening the door, So I went to go and answer it I open the door and a voice said sup mjay what's good nigga where Chris? It was Tony

Me: Everything cools man he stepped out for a second, think he went round the corner but I aint know how long he going to be so you mice well come back.

Tony: naw nigga I aint got nothing to do any way I going to wait on him

Me: I aint know bruh if I should, nigga might flip out

Tony: Naw man me and Chris cool bruh in fact he told me come to get the ganja

Me: alright I guess you could wait on the sofa tell nigga come (I thought to myself something with this dude don't add up)

Tony: alright cool (as he looks up and down at me and went to sit on the sofa)

As I thought to myself letting this nigga in wasn't at all a good idea but I shacked the uncomfortable feeling away and I sat on the far end of the sofa praying in my head "Chris hurry come please" and looked at the TV while this nigga stare me down

Tony: So what you doing over here do?

Me: Parents away ya see and my bro aint home so he wanted me chill over here bruh (and glanced at him and saw the small eye drop tattoo at his eye) I see you been jail?

Tony: How you know that shit do?

Me: I might be young but I know what a tear drop tattoo on the bottom of your eye mean bruh

Tony: Loll real talk I does forget I have this nigga, but yea bruh I been not to long got out so I trying to keep shit low key I can't go back in there bruh, that's hell

Me: I here that bruh

Tony: Cute nigga like you would get pass round for dinner in their

Me: Huh? (I thought to myself I heard that before and am playing dumb, dam Chris say this nigga like me, Ok now am scared!!)

Tony: I say cute nigga like you would get that pussy beat all day in prison

Me: Bey real talks cut that gay shit bey I aint on that run

Tony: Bey when you in there and seeing niggas everyday ass start to look sexy as hell, ass feel good to better than pussy and if niggas don't free up you take that shit.

Me: Mouth drops! Fuck all that shit Bruh I think you better push do and come back when Chris home bruh

Tony: Ok bruh kool (he gets up and starts walking to the door)

As I walk behind him kind of feeling a relief that nigga leaving. He then suddenly turned around and grabbed me and said: Nigga you know what, I should just take this ass you round here playing kind of hard to get I saw how you was their trying to ask me questions to get to know me , you fucking like me and I saw how you looked at me yesterday. Gimmie this fucking tight ass!! Me: Bey fuck you bey, let me got yo!!! Let me go!! (It's no use trying to fight this dude he was strong and built) He then pulls me close to him and tried to kiss me and turned my head and tried to wiggle off him. Tony: Nigga either you give me this shit, lay there and take it the easy way or I will tear your shit up. Me: Bey no bey let me go leave me the fuck alone (No I wasn't no fighter but I punch this nigga in his nose it was a quick powerful blow) Next thing I know. Wap!! Nigga back hand slap me on the ground and fuck I thought my face had twist around. Then he started to unbuckle his pants while I was on the floor trying to catch my senses. He finally drops his pants revealing 9.5 inches of hard dark thick meat and I was scared as fuck, I tried to get up and nigga grabbed me by my throat and slapped me again and throw me on the sofa and tried to unbuckle my school uniform pants and I fought him with all the will and power I had left. Tony: Nigga you still fucking fighting me Wap nigga back hand slap me again. I thought I was out, my face was stinging like a mudda. Me: Bey don't do this bey! Stop!! (as he succeeds into unbuckling my pants and took it off). He grabbed my boxers to pull it off and I grab it to pull against him from taking it off. I then scream help! Help! This nigga trying to rape me! Wap nigga punch me in my mouth and said shut the fuck up. As I lay there with a busted lip I gave up and he pulled my boxers off revealing my dick and ass. Tony: dam you got a nice ass I going to enjoy this shit. As he said those words I know after he was finish someone could just shot me in the head cause I wouldn't want live no more, I didn't cry I just lay their emotionally motionless and I thought to my self this nigga could have AIDS OR HIV how the fuck would I explain this to my mother and father I wasn't even supposed to be over here. I just closed my eyes to prepare for the pain that will intrude me then...
Nigga if you fucking move I will shoot your mother fucking head clean off!!! A VOICE SAID

As I open my eye it was Chris standing in the back of Tony with a Gun to his head angry as a mudda fucker, I never felt so happy in all of my life to see this nigga.

Chris: Get the fuck up off him nigga! (As he glimpse at me and then said Mjay you alright with some concern on his face like he was sorry he left me here alone). This concern he had on his face only lasted for a second as it disappears into rage as he gun butt tony on the floor and started kicking the shit out of him. Chris then gave me the gun to hold and said get dress as he rushed kicked tony in his mouth and began punching Tony into the ground hitting his head to the cold tile breaking a few and I didn't feel sorry for him. Chris was going ham!! and had likes to kill this nigga. This went on for at least 5min, Chris had this nigga bloody. I looked at Chris and his eyes were blank like he was in a trance, he looked like a murder and didn't at all looked like the nigga I love I began to get scared of him to.

Tony: Bey don't kill me bey please, I sorry dawg as he sacredly said out of his bloody mouth (Chris then kicked him in his mouth with no ramous about him even being a human being) and said shut the fuck up.

Me: Chris! Chris! Bey alright bey, don't kill him bey

Chris: Don't fucking kill him you see what this fuck was trying to do to you

Me: Chris! (As I looked in his eye to calm him down)

Chris: he looked at me and then grab tony by the neck and pulled him up and said nigga get the fuck out of my place if I ever catch you or see you round this nigga; you could be a block away from him away from him and you dead. You lucky as a mudda fucker bruh but you know this shit aint over. Mark this shit bruh. (Chris then grabbed the gun away from me kicked tony out the apartment and watched Tony crawled into his ride and drove away and then got on his phone and dialled Terry. I thought oh shit Tony dead now!!

Ok readers i have the new chapter already writen so if i get 50 likes and more than 20 comments it will get posted..the quicker you like and comment the quicker it gets post lol..sorry i teasing yall huh lol..thanks for feed back again and keep it coming..