Chapter 58: No Worries

It was Chris and I didn't panic or anything but a feeling of I didn't want see you right now came cross my mind. His window rolled down and I was going to let my friend who was on the pump behind me get it but I wanted to show this nigga different you can dumped me and use me but I still standing like a real man. I went to the window and the same girl from the beach was in the passenger side I guess she is his girlfriend now so terry told me they look like they was getting serious. But hey I'm glad he is finding the wife he wanted I got nothing but respect.

Girl: Hey your terry's little brother right, I didn't know you work here

Me: Yea what's good and yea I been working here for a month now, what's your name again?

Girl: my name is Jenifer (She was looking at me from head to toe)

Chris: (He looks at me) Sup mjay? I didn't know you work here He said trying to be friendly

Me: I str8 I said quickly and cuts him off before he can say anything else because I don't want talk to him, he lucky I even talking to this chick right now but it all good, so pretty lady how much gas you want in you tank

Jenifer: Here put in 40 dollars ok cutie, YOU'RE CUTE boi

Me: thanks man I try, I turned around and talked in to the voice speaker and said 40 on pump 2 (I then walked to the cashier window to give the money and as I'm walking I can feel a eye looking at me from behind and I know it wasn't Jenifer. When I turned around to go carry her change and take the pump out of the gas tank, I looked str8 at Chris and when I looked he turned his head to play like he was looking at something else. I took out the pump and Jenifer gave me a 10 dollar tip lmao she said just for being cute loll. You know me I don't like you but bitch I going to take your money and smile while doing it, call me a hustler I thought to myself. I unpumped there pump and they left Chris said link bey I played just like I didn't hear him and I walked off from the jeep door. I know I was being childish but hey I did hail when he hail I know I aint wrong for the way feel. I quickly shock Chris out of my mind and the time went by and I then knew it was time to knock off because terry came and he parked by the store. I then pumped my last gas and I went to punch out so I can leave because I was kind of beat. On our way home I told terry bruh I just see your home boy anno.

Terry: Who Chris?

Me: Yea bruh?

Terry: Dam yo, how you felt when you saw him bey, you alright?

Me: Lol nigga I served him bey, him and Jenifer lmao I don't know who that nigga trying to fool with that chick and yea he tried to talk to me but I was too busy talking to Jenifer.

Terry: Lol yea nigga, I don't know what he trying to prove but I know for a fact he don't like her really I can sense it. He been my boy forever now so I know him from young. I know he still loves you bey

Me: I still love him to bruh I would be faking if I said I didn't but right now I just feel good by myself. I glad he now know finding he wife or what he want to do man that's life.

We reach home and I went str8 in the tub. Standing in the tub and washing my ass I realize I aint had sex going on two months now lmao. I probably all tight up down there I know I have one option lmao "Dion" but we friends now I probably going to ask him to do me a favour you know just to get some juice in my body. After I took a hot shower I went straight to bed I sleep alone and Shawn sleeps with Chris lmao my mum and dad don't think nothing of it they just know we all cool but I glad he where he want to be because I want my bed to myself lol. I dropped sleep and I sleep tell about twelve I woke up to Dion shaking me.

Dion: Bey get your ass up lmao you know I long I been here waiting for you to get up, I then had breakfast and all waiting on you lmao.

Me: Lmao nigga you think I aint tired a bey I just not to long come from work bey