Chapter 18: Let Me Make It Up To You

We got in Chris nitro and we made our way over by Chris which wasn't at all that far but still good distance, he moved from his mother and went on his own a few months back. To be honest I kind of nervous to be up in Chris crib cause I know he hustle. what if cops bust in and raid the place I would be gone to with him. But the ride was quite and I turned on the radio to catch some tunes and he was staring at me the hold way to his crib.

Chris: Bey why you so quite, you still mad at me huh?

Me: I kind of still am but I was trying to be petty bruh to teach you a lesson I aint your homeboys bey.

Chris: Nigga You and this smart mouth, baby when you going to change that?

Me: Bruh I aint changing shit , this me don't like it carry me back home

Chris: No I do like it no lie, I like that you aint scared of me and you keep challenging me, but you got to learn, you aint going to win or I will let you win all the time, I am the man of this shit yo

Me: Lmao bruh we going to see about that ,besides if you don't let me win then no more of this ass for you bruh so trust me I going to win.( I burst out laughing and turn down the music) so bey where your crib at do.

Chris: We almost there right around the corner and about that good ass you get trust me bey you cant keep that from me cause I will get that one way or another cause you know you love this dick, I does have you screaming.

Me: Bey real talk the first time did hurt then it started to feel good but after that bey I be faking lmao seriously (I burst laughing)

Chris: Oh I see you got jokes, we will see who be faking soon.

Me: yea yea yea so you say (knowing I know he meant what he said and the next time we have sex I know he going hard and that's what I wanted)

Chris: We here

As we pulled up to Chris apartment I got to say, outside was nice it was luxurious so I wonder how inside would look. As we walked up to his door and open it I went inside. It was nice and cosy with leather long chair in the front room and a nice flat screen TV, dam that's a big TV.

Me: bey you sure you live here?

Chris: Yea I do why you would say that it nice huh

Me: Yea bruh it nice and don't really suit you so that's why I had to ask

Chris: Chris laughed and said bey why would you say that?

Me: Because you a ruff neck and in here so well put together, clean and chilled. The colours go with sofas and it match this nice ass kitchen ,black tiles and black fridge and stove to match I could get use to this don't you think. I didn't know you was so creative but if you so decked out you aint think the police would suspect you of being a dope boy.

Chris: Yea they would but I got my own liquor whole sale store to bruh so it explains where the money came from where you think I got that big ass Hennessey last night, nigga there is a lot about me you don't know but you still aint check out the bed room.

Me: Niggas what's in the bed room? Think this a trick to get me in their so you could get some a bruh don't try no shit (as I begin to laugh)

Chris: Baby we together you mine if I wanted to have you I could get it right now on this kitchen counter, you don't need a bed.

Me: well through you proved a point, alright I going check it out
As I walked down the hall of Chris nice apartment which was a one bed room by the way, I headed for the bed room. When I got there was a big ass bag with a bow on it, a shoe box and a smaller gift box on the bed.

Me: What's this bey?

Chris: This is for you baby I told you I was going to make it up to you bey, I am sorry and I love you nigga

Me: As I walked up to him and kiss him and said baby I forgive you just don't do that shit again and you didn't have to do this I don't know if I should take this from you i don't want your money or stuff I just a young nigga hungry for your heart yo.

Chris: Wow, no lie baby that just touched me, you making me want spend more on you, but this is a pre birthday gift, I just want you to know I got you nigga whatever you need don't be afraid to ask me for it. nigga please don't refuse my gifts it would hurt if you did, I rather you take the shit and sell it then refuse what me heart wants you to have.

Me: Ok im going to take it but bey please don't spend no more money on me man... I good baby.

As I open the bag it was filled with clothes and my right size to this nigga must have been looking at my size from the clothes in my closet. From Coogi to Rocco wear, South Pole and Sean John dam this some nice shit. I then open the box which was clearly a black and blue air force Jordon! Dam this nigga went all out and I left the box for last. I open it and it was a 14k Cuban link gold jean with a silver and gold lion head charm. Chris: Look on the back of it (As he smiled). I turned It over and it had a engraving which reads "MC 4 life" which means Mjay & Chris 4 life

Me: As I turned to him with amazement in my eyes I could only hugged him tight cause I was speechless

Chris: Now I didn't want get a ring because I wanted to keep it str8 up G so I got you a chain and I know you needed one.

Me: Bey thank you, I love everything bey, I kissed him and said i love you, as I burst out laughing and said but nigga you still can't buy me shit to make it better you know

Chris: Mjay?

Me: What?

Chris: Shut up (as he kissed me and smiled then we just started laughing)

Me: as I pushed him in his king size bed and went on top of him like I was going to ride with clothes on. I began to thank him even more kisses and tongue and I felt his dick rise and stick me at my hole. As I looked at him as he smile like he know what's happening next. I said baby you love me? Chris: With all my heart . Me: I love you to baby and I love coco. Chris: Lol nigga who is coco? I grabbed his hard meat and say he is coco because for a mango skin nigga you got a coco dick. Chris: Oh so we got nicknames now ok cute I love it.

Me: yea I love it but sorry baby no ass for you tonight

Chris: Baby why not?

Me: cause I said so? And I just want cuddle with you baby I just want feel love and watch a movie (But truth is I can't give nigga ass whenever he wanted it I love him and I have to keep him hooked. I young but I know how to my nigga. If I continue to give him his own way he will eventually think he got me trip and get board of sex and go look for it somewhere else. I mean well I would hope not but If I tease him and make him want me I got him hooked. Me being a nigga I know that I always want things I can't have so that my plan to deal with Chris.

Chris: Ok baby I could respect that so what you want watch?

Me: any thing horror, you know Michael Myers is my dawg ,or Jason or chucky good to.

Chris: Lol you lucky I love horror movies cause I got all of them here and do you want to me to order some pizza?

Me: yea for sure I am kind of hungry since yall eat all the food I cooked

Chris: That food was good baby .i think I might have to move you in a with cooking like that shit I might marry you

Me: Lmao listen you with all that shit I smiled at him (As Chris popped in the movie and call dominoes)

As we cuddle and eat pizza and watch the movie I felt love like this nigga was suppose to be with me even though he like his own way I love him. But looking at him laying on my chest dropping sleep like a baby with his arms around me it was the cutest thing; I just loved him even more to see him so vulnerable with me. I finally know and feel what love is.....
.