Chapter 64: Miami Day Two Part Three

Jenifer: I on a trip cutie I with a friend (she looks at me scared, then nigga walked up behind her)

Dude: Baby who this nigga is?

Me: I thought to myself I know aint no nigga going to call his friend baby because it aint really fit unless that's your chick then he put his hands at around her waist then I it hit me this nigga fucking this gal. She fucking on Chris lmao wow she don't want do that Chris going to kill the two of them I should tell him right now who I saw. I thought to myself and I just looked at them but then I thought fuck it but I will tell terry to tell Chris watch out for his girlfriend but I want terry tell him like he saw it I don't want nothing to do with Chris ya dig. Jenifer I going to catch yawl later (she looked at me like please don't say nothing to Chris)
I walked to the elevator and I went in but I looked back before I walked in and Jenifer and this dude were all snatched up. I was like dam you this bitch sad and a hoe I should have known when she kept hitting on me like she wants some dick. Shit always happening to me dread why out of all people on this trip why the fuck I had to be the one to see it, is it faith showing me the way for me and Chris. Fuck faith though I love nigga still but this is what he wanted so that's what he get. I thought I forget I got two text messages from him in my pocket so I pulled out my phone to read it on the way to the car. The first text said: Mjay what you saying bey, my mind run on you just texting to see if you ok bey. Second text: Bey hit me back up don't just don't answer and if you need anything any money or some shit hit me up so I could put it on your account this is what friends are for. I laughed when I saw it and I got in the car I just laughed because it was funny this nigga trying to butter me up with money but he did say even if we aint together he was going to look out for me I guess this is him keeping his word. The point is I never wanted or do I need Chris money I got money saved up and Terry gave me and Shawn money so I been str8. I was in the back seat of the car with Dion and I know he wanted to know what up so I wasn't going to hide shit from him we bois I going to be real with him so I passed him my phone to read the text Chris sent to me.
Dion: that nigga still love you bey no matter how he may act or what he say but you deserve better

Me: Yea I do (I kissed him on the lips)

Dion: what the hell is that for bey lol (he blushes)

Me: lol that's me doing way better nigga, but I do have to let terry let Chris know something I don't want tell him myself cause I don't want be in it.

Terry: what you got to tell me lil bro?

Me: Tell Chris but don't tell him I say cause he might not believe me but tell him that Jenifer chick at our hotel but she aint here alone bruh real talk I just saw her hugged up with one dude.

Terry: Real talk bey?

Me: Yea bro

Terry: Dam you, I going to call him now. He reaches for his phone and told Shawn to dial the number and give it to him when it starts ringing because he was driven. Shawn handed him the phone and he said Bro bey you know we like brothers and so I got to tell you I saw your girl at our hotel hugged up with one dude bruh. I guess they got a room on our floor bro I mean you aint got to believe me but I just thought I would let you know bro but i going to talk to you later bro.

Me: What he say?

Terry: He says he believes me and its bros before hoes and he say don't worry about nothing he going to handle it. He said she was supposed to go on the island to a family member but I guess she went away with man, he seem ok about It but he say he gave her money.

Dion: You can't be trusting these hoes these days and they wonder why niggas into niggas they be using pussy like its God gift to earth for vanity. Then they do try having your baby to trap you if you got paper.
Me: You aint lie bey, but terry don't tell him I told you that bey because he would be thinking I trying to get back with him or some shit and it aint that case at all.