Chapter 2: Left Alone With Crush

So I finally reach in the living room to chill with my big brother "Terrence" Terry he was called on the streets and Chris. My brother has dark caramel skin like me and is 6ft tall. He is 24 kind of buff with corn rows and resembles Reggie Miller. Terry is thug nigga and top dog in the streets also a womanizer himself so it's surprising he's is home on a Saturday.

Terry: What good lil bro

Chris: Took you long enough nigga

Me: Everything cool bruh, what's good, surprise you home man. It is Saturday you know.

Terry: It surprise me to as he started to laugh , but I about to light up this blunt and watch this DVD this nigga bring. I hope it's good!

Me: Yea Chris where this movie man

Chris: Going to pop this in now. He walked over to the TV and DVD player and inserts dvd. Yawl niggas going to like this he said as he smiled as the DVD started.

Terry: I know this had to be one porn as he started to laugh.

Chris: Yea bruh just buy this one thought we would check this out seeing how your parents aint here.

Me: Bey Yawl niggas does get off I said as I started to laugh. I started smiling and looked at Chris as stares as back at me.

Chris: Yea Mjay watch this at least you get to see some type of pussy seeing how I know you never saw or got none before.

Me: Bro fuck you nigga! I get all type pussy! I then thought to myself big lie I mean I did fuck a girl before but i don't get pussy on the regular like these niggas do.I too busy dreaming bout man then getting with woman.

Terry: you ain't lie Chris he probably to busy dreaming about fucking instead of going and getting it. Time now nigga was moaning like a bitch in his sleep last night Chris.Terry and Chris burst out laughing at me.

Me: My mouth drops and then quickly said I wasn't dreaming your girl was sucking my dick.

Terry: Yea whatever Lil bro, you wish.

As we sit there watching this porn video of a Mandingo looking brother who was mad cute, smooth skin, goatee and he had a big ass dick. He was eating this white girl pink pussy right out. I aint going to lie it was making my dick hard. It got me nervous as my pants began to grow and I glanced over at Chris and my bro who was smoking they head off. I guess I was the only one who was turned on by this video. I keep glancing at Chris, and this time he caught me looking at him but luckily he didn't say anything about it he just looked at me right back. Suddenly the song Dear mama by 2pac started to go off and it was my bro phone, one of the hoes calling for that dick, I know the time by the short response and smiles he gave the girl

Terry: Niggas! I going check up on something I coming right back, Chris chill tell I get back with little bro.

Chris: Yea nigga you going check up on some pussy I know be real nigga. Chris started to laugh hard as he said that.

Terry: Chris forget you nigga he said as he smiles then said you niggas be easy.

Me: Yea bro

As I keep my eyes looking str8 at the TV not looking any where else, I wanted to melt into my seat I could feel the tension that filled the room and I could feel this nigga watching me hard. It was quite as a mother in this room. I finally built up the courage to look at him and just as I thought he was looking hard at me.

Me: Yo whats the deal bro! why you starring at me like that I said trying to act like I didn't want him look.

Chris: Chris just started at me with eyes his red and he continue to puff on the joint

Me: that weed must be some good shit bruh got you acting weird but yea do this porn getting lil stale bruh I going in my room and run some tunes on my Dj set man. I got up and walked to my room and closed the door and locked it. I started running the tracks on my virtual Dj when suddenly I heard a knock on my door. I went to answer the door I opened it and it was Chris