Chapter 63: Miami Day Two Part Two

Me: Dion begin to tear up about how is family are disowning him right now and just was looking and I dropped tears to and said Bey real talk if that's how they doing you then you don't need them in your life bey things happen for a reason. They suppose to love you no matter what ,maybe you was suppose to get catch to move so you can live with your aunt so you could have gotten discovered in sports nigga. One day you when you famous & rich in the NBA. Watch they come running back trying to come under you bey, watch how fast they accept you. I just say that so you will know don't worry about simple minded people if my parents ever find out about me and kick me out I know I got Terry and I know he would move out with me so don't get down about it bey you got me brother, you got all of us and you got your aunt just keep your head up and go after your dreams D.

Dion: Yea nigga I guess you right bey, I'm glad I met you mjay I really am glad bey (He kissed me on my lips and I kissed him back) I know we boys and all that bey and we both just got hurt nigga so I know the situation but I will always have a thing for you mjay even pass high school, pass college.
Me: Nigga you does say some sweet shit I will always have a thing for you to bruh but I don't want us get into a relationship and we mess up our friendship ya see and I don't want loose you. I really want give us a shot but I rather just be with you like this because I scared to lose this and my heart is damaged from Chris I aint fully over him. You too good to put you through my drama bey

Dion: Yea mjay I get you baby, I love how we are too (he wrapped his hands around me and kiss me on my cheek) shit I mean it's kind of like we checking each other now lmao but not really making that step. Because look we kissing, and I dam sure going to cuddle with you in that room tonight and we make love so I guess I could be satisfied with that but you got some good pussy do, I mean you really do bey dam.

Me: Yea we like the ultimate friends but it's like we going lmao but I love this and yea nigga I keep my ass clean and tight yo. I got to admit again you got some good dick to bey I got a thing for chocolate that chick head aint good bey why she cheat when you throwing something so good.

Dion: Lmao yea thanks and do you really thing I fuck better then Chris

Me: lmao I mean your stroke game is a little better than his but he got you in the whine department so yall neck and neck but the both of you can fuck bruh.

Dion: Nigga I can whine too

Me: Well why didn't you whine in me

Dion: You was to tight bey you then was running from my strokes lmao I just didn't want hurt you

Me: Ok kool so show me how you can whine then

Dion: you aint got to tell me twice nigga (He started to kiss me long and hard in the hot tub) Woe woe your parents room aint on the side of to see down at the pool a mjay

Me: Fuck I even forget about them but the hot tub on kind of lil off to the side and it close to wall of the hotel so I thought anyone can see or you want go in the room then.

Dion: No boo we staying right here sit up on side of the hot tub and lay back nigga and spread your legs I going to take care of you right now I going to show you what whining is right now

I Sat on the side of the hot tub and did like he said and he took my boxers off, he then me lay back on I guess on the ground with my ass to the edge of the hot tub. He then started to eat me out and it feel so good he got a long tongue and he just eat in circle it felt so good I trembled with weakness. I felt the energy getting sucked it feel so good dam he eating me like he got something to prove right now. After about 10miinutes of him just eating me he then took off his pants and put it on the ground and put is head at my hole. He slides his dick in me and no lie it felt like heaven but it did hurt we aint had lube so spit had to work. He begin to move and my hole was begin to get wet inside, he stroked but then he started to whine and my God he fucking good, no great!. Me: Fuck nigga awww whine baby, whine in me baby uh fuck me dread, oh god aww awww aww Dion: Take this dick, I told you nigga, fuck bey some good pussy bey fuck, I trip over this pussy right now. Dion was working my ass no lie to the point where I had to back up off that dick. Dion is a beast at sex and I loved it about 10minuted later he came inside of me he busted deep inside me I can feel that cream on my walls and I just took it all in.