Chapter 26: What I've Been Waiting For

As I looked at Chris, he looked so cute with his puppy dog face on. Lol he just look so in need of some loving lol. I wanted to wait tell my birthday but I have other stuff in mind if you know what I mean, lol I really got to stop talking in my head.

Chris: Mjay please baby, I horny as a mother fucker bruh (he walks up to me holding my hand)

Me: baby stop begging ok ,bring your sexy ass here nigga (he grabs me picks me up and hurry carry me to the bed) nigga you really are horny huh lol

Chris: yea baby, that's when you get niggas hooked on good shit and when you take it away we tend to die and long for it. (As he positions me in missionary position, open my legs wide and begins to kiss me long and heard I couldn't catch my breath)

Me: baby slow down and relax ok, im going to take care of you (as I started to undress him and his dick was already hard and wet with pre cum I went down to lick it)

Chris: naw baby I want some ass no head today as he smiles
as he rips my shirt off of me and I took off my pants and boxers I then reach over to my laptop I brought I and played a playlist I made called fuck tunes lol and I said to myself let me blow this nigga mind. I took charge of Chris and we were fully naked and claimed up on top of him and the music started playing. Chris: Mjay your ass getting fatter bruh what's going on, that what you called good dick bruh I got that ass spreading. Me: Well nigga it going to spread some more let me show you how good I could move this shit. The first song start playing , I could do it big, I can do it long I could do it when ever and how ever you want, I could do it up and down, I could do circles I tell him am a gymnast and this room is my circus, Ciara ride start to play loud. While the song was playing I kiss him and said you ready for it. Chris: Yea baby bounce up on his shit nigga. I stumped up and place some lube at my ass and on Chris dick I lube it up good .Then I place it at my hole and begin to take it in. Me: Fuck dreads I all tight up fuck! Fuck! Awww! His dick didn't want go in to far I was so tight so I said Chris a little help and he flip me in missionary position and begin to push in me, inch by inch .

Chris: Fuck baby this warm and tight!!! Awwww fuck yea I been waiting on this. He begin to slide in and out and went ham on me. Me: AWWW fuck chris!!!! Chris: Yea nigga take this dick baby this all yours. As he begins to go in deep I started to slide back off his dick cause I could feel it touching something in my stoach. Chris: Nigga don't run from his dick you know I like it when you running (He grabs me and pins me down and went in even deeper and begins to stick to Ciara song ride. This nigga was digging me out to the bass of ride and I loved it, Me: awwww my god fuck me!!! Fuck me baby!!! Beat this pussy nigga!! He begins to whine faster and I just close my eyes as he fucks me and kisses me on my neck same time. This dick did feel like heaven. Chris: You like the way I dig it baby as he sings to the song, Me: I love it Chris awwwwww I love it nigga as I moan out loud. He begin to fuck me harder and harder and all I could have done was grab on to this ass and take it cause I know he wasn't going to stop he was deep, bitten on his lips and eyes closed I know he loved it. Chris: Baby I love this pussy don't never give my shit away as he moan out loud. Me: Chris awww!! Mmmmm!!! I think ama about to bust this shit out bey, I coming mjay I cumin aww fuck I cumin!! This feel so good!!! Baby aww fuck, he shots his load deep in me as he falls on me I flip him over. Me: nigga don't go sleep this aint over I want some more dick. Chris: Well come and get it baby its yours bruh. Then my No Body came on and I loved that song to bruh. I got on top and Chris and slide down on that dick while the song was playing. No lie nigga dick long and fat I moan taking It all down into me. I started to move up and down to the beats of Nobody by Keith Sweat and I moved slow holding my hole tight around Chris dick as I begin to whine and grind him to the beat. He got to into it and felt it he closed his eyes that how I know anything I do feel great. He bits is lips and say ride that dick baby!! Fuck dread!! Whine that pussy bruh!!!! Aww fuck!! I hold on chest and ride with more force and speed moaning out Awww yea you, You like it baby!! Chris: Hell yea I like this shit ,awww fuck mjay, After 3 minutes I still wasn't finish then Ginuwine Pony came on and that's a next favourite and I begin to ride with more force and power I aint no bitch but one thing I know how to do is whine this ass bruh and Chris loving this shit. He then start to fuck into my grinds and then he grabbed my legs throw them on his shoulder and roll out the bed stand up and am still on his dick, He begins to bounce me on it while he is standing up ,I swear this nigga is King in the bedroom and I love how he uses his strength with me and gives it to me good. I couldn't contain myself I was going crazy that I start whining fast on him and screaming out this shit feel so good fuck my harder Chris go deeper nigga, and I got just what I wanted I didn't even jerk my dick I and busted nut all over Chris it even caught his face and he liked it and continued to bounce me. I suddenly feel him going even faster and his dick swelling up inside me letting me know he going to bust his second nut and I just whined even faster to make it more enjoyable. Next thing I know, nigga then busted and fell backwards on the Bed .I slide off his dick and went up to his face and kisses him with my nut still on his face we were sharing it cause he had it all over his chest and mouth. We freaks I know!
We layed there all nutted up and sticky with sweat and the old baby making tunes still playing we just enjoyed it and cuddled with each other. It wasn't at all hot we had turned the AC on to cool off before we go bath.

Chris: Baby that was some great ass sex bey (He looks at me and smile)

Me: Yea it was bey, you could fuck bey, you must be use to fuck a lot cause you a pro at this shit you know exactly what to do to make me go crazy.

Chris: Naw baby I don't have my dick all about I just am a natural at it and besides you take me there I still shocked am your first you surprising me every time we have sex, I didn't know you could move like that bruh that was sexy, Now you see if a next nigga enjoying this love you give me if a day come and we decide to break up im going to hide myself from the world bey I would be hurt to see you with someone else even a girl bey.

Me: Baby stop thinking negative man as long as we keep each other happy we going to be together for a long ass time bruh. Question: What if one odd as day something go down and people find out about us what would you do be real (As I looked into his eyes)

Chris: Well bruh if that day come I aint going to play it off, dawg you or put my business out there I would just let people think and say what they want to, I making my money and niggas still going to fear me cause most of them got a lil nigga on they side anyway lol, But real talk I don't want be out but if someday comes along and I cant control it, only thing I would be worrying about his you bey. Niggas them aint going to fuck with me bruh but if they know me and you in love they going to get me through you. So that's why we defiantly need to stay on the low bruh it aint like I trying to hide you or nothing cause I could carry you outside and kiss you in the front of everybody I don't care bruh, I living for me and doing what makes me happy but my thing is I have to protect you and we got to be safe. What would you do?

Me: Bey no ly I don't know what I would do.i aint really thinking both people either I mostly thinking about my parents if they would disown me and kick me out because they kind of into God a lot you know .If the disown me I think I would be very heartbroken bruh and thought to what if you leave me alone to I would have no one only Terry.

Chris: Nigga you know I wouldn't leave you baby, and if that day come and they do kick you out , you could come live with me shit I want you move in now. We can move if you want and I could put you through school myself baby, I will take care of you bey you know I got you.

Me: Bey where you come from dread lol I mean the way you take care of me , other dl niggas only dream of this shit you know, why me bey?

Chris: Nigga you get me bey, you challenge me, it's like you bring the true me to surface not the tuff ass nigga but this sweet humble guy, you super sweet you understanding and smart , you down for me bey and that's the only thing anyone wants is someone who down for them no matter what, you don't use me you continually making noise both the money i spend on you, I just love you as a person nigga you make me happy and see lol I smiling all the time and I never use to, You special Mjay

Me: wow chris!! See you trying to make a nigga cry I see, I would have never thought when you was hanging with my brother from younger, you the one I would be with, lol you is who always use to take my bottle when I was a lil baby just to make me cry, Lol I think you had the thing for me from then you old pervert lol

Chris: Lol nigga you know that ,even then that ass was fat in them pampers bruh lol

Me: Lol you so crazy, I love how me and you are do and I love you

Chris: I love you to mjay (kisses me and bits my dam lip) now let's go bath cause I got your cum all in my locks and shit, then we could order some pizza and chill and do the usual bruh tell we fall sleep. I guess you going with me to my liqure store tomorrow cause I aint carrying you home and we leaving to go west plam beach Friday night.

Me: Yea baby, I going lets go bath, we aint christen your tub good yet, lol round 3

Chris: Lol yea nigga lets do this!!! Got coco happy tonight bruh lol