Chapter 63: Miami Day Two Part Two

Start from the beginning

Me: Nigga you good bey, fuck dread awww I saw now

Dion: I told you I was going to show you nigga, I feel like this going to be a good Christmas bey real talk

Me: Yea I kind of feel it to so you want lets go up bath now

Dion: Yea let's go, bey we bathing together?

Me: Lmao why you want bath with me a

Dion: No I want bath you lol

Me: Ok nigga lets go then lol

We went up to the room and we went straight in the tub and like he said he bath me and lather my body. Dion was really starting to make me feel warm inside I was like this nigga got game. I trying to keep it friendly but I feel like we going to be more and I don't want him to get hurt from my feeling for Chris nor do I want lose him. I aint saying I still want be with Chris but it's hard to get over the person you thought was the love of your life even though things fuck up right now but then again being with Dion would only be temporary and I aint going to be going crazy over no nigga who around sexy ass dudes at a college in Texas. I got to think about my future so I think am going to keep it as friends with benefits but I do like him a lot. After we finish bathing we dried off he let me dress him and we went under the covers and just cuddle up I was right up in his arms and I loved it , I could tell he did to. We slept just like that and I woke up through the night and he was still sleeping I look at him. I rose up to look in his face and I kissed him on his lips while he was sleeping. It was kind of a thank you for making me feel loved it was something I needed and he is so cute sleeping plus I glad he sleep sound lol. I went back in his arms and went back to sleep. Morning came and I woke up to my brother and Shawn laughing.

Me: What yall nigga laughing at doe?

Shawn: You and Dion

Me: Lol what is so funny about us?

Terry: Yall look like yall in love with each other, I see how yall was sleeping all tight in nigga arms and he was just holding you like he don't want let you go.

Me: Bey Dion, you see how these niggas in here laughing at us

Dion: Lol you watching them a bey (he grabbed me and pulled me back in his arms and throw the cover over us and he kissed me just like I kissed him when he was sleep) Lol nigga you know I did feel that kiss through the night no lie it made me smile inside bey it was super sweet.

Me: Lmao yea it was like a thank you man, like for making me feel like this and keeping my mind free and for sharing about your life to me bey, I really loving that bey. What you want for Christmas bey

Dion: I only want you

Me: Lmao me, I mean serious you know what you want for Christmas when we go out today I going gift shopping bey

Dion: Nigga I serious I want you

Me: Lmao ok cool well you going to wait on that Christmas day then

Dion: I will be waiting yo, I have been waiting so it aint nothing. What do you want for Christmas?

Me: I don't know ya know, like I don't really want nothing I just want give this year but if anyone want buy me something they free to but I aint looking for nothing do.

Dion: listen you nigga, you got a pure heart you know and its big Chris is a fool bruh to ever let you go.

Me: Thanks man, that girl is a goon as well bey you a good dude or at least with me you a great dude

Dion: nigga why don't you stop making me blush bey

Me; Look at you man cheeks up to the roof lmao cute though

Dion: Yea nigga you causing this shit lol ya cute self, I loving you in my arms right now bey I feel complete

Me: yea I feel the same way, I going to miss you when you go off to college bey, I really am

Dion: I going to miss you too I mean I will be back if I like for breaks but when its basketball they be travelling to tournaments and shit. But I want me and you to make the time up to June great one bey, but I will be coming back to visit can leave my aunt and you hanging like that.

Terry: I love to see you like this mjay lol with a smile on your face, lol you a lucky dude bruh and I can see why your luck to good, you got a good heart that's why you keep snatching the good ones lmao. but what yall niggas doing today mum just call say she will see us later she and dad going to visit uncle john and they going to go do some shopping.

Me; I here that, well I aint mind hitting up the mall bruh I want buy some gifts for yawl and everyone else. Then we could do some more shopping and drive down to boomers lol I feel like driving go carts lol

Terry: Yea lets go there let me kick some ass lmao, but yea lets go do that I want buy some shit out the mall to and from TJ max so yall niggas get ready.

We got ready and me and Dion bath together again lmao his idea to save time lmao but it was fun. We got dress and I just throw on one black tee and jeans with my black slippers n socks. We all left the room to go down stairs to catch the free breakfast they does have so we went down. After getting some of what they had left we were going back to the car. Then I realise I forgot I left my phone on the bed so I went back up to get it . I reach the room and I went in to get my phone and was shocked to see I had to text and they were from Chris. I didn't read them all I just push the phone in my pocket then leaving the room and going to the elevator a room door open and it was familiar body structure and it was Jenifer.

Me: Jenifer what the hell you doing here (she turn around in shock to see me and a male walked out of the room behind her but it wasn't Chris.