Chapter 29: Up Up & Away

Start from the beginning

Me: yes mom, he will and love you to. (Hangs up phone)

Chris: what mom say?

Me: she told me no sex lol

Chris: Lol bey stop playing

Me: she only wanted to tell me have fun bruh that's all and to be carefully

Chris: Oh you will, bey look in my pants pocket and get that envelope out

Me:( I went into his pants and took out the envelope which was thick like it was loaded with money and gave it to him) rack on racks a nigga

Chris: yea nigga you can't carry no more than ten grand with you or they think specious but this aint all for me bruh (he reach into the envelope and give me 2000 dollars in American money) for you baby this your spending money

Me: nigga I aint taking that from you bey why you so like spend money on me yo

Chris; bey shut up and take this money bruh (as he shoved it into my hand) bey you my baby and I want you to be str8 ok so chill nigga, I got you, and get dressed so we can go to the airport

We got dressed and I packed my cologne and tooth brush and watch Chris got sexy. He wore all black and may I say again this nigga know how to dress dam. Every time I see him dress I does want fuck dread but any way I going to get plenty of that. We left the room to meet Terry and Rashawn all freshed up in the front room ready to go and we headed out to go to the airport. Terry drove as Chris was full in out forms and Rashawn and I was having a conversation all excited to get out of this country for a weekend. We reach and packed Terry car in the parking lot and we made our way to American eagle counter were we checked in. Standing on the line the ladies was looking good and a lot of fine ass niggas was in this airport to and you know me I like to explore with my eyes and Chris looked at me not making a scene but just a glance that said bey I will slap you if you don't stop looking at these dudes Loll and I just smiled to myself and played some games off my Iphone. We finally got done checking in and made are way through security and then to us immigration. After we cleared them we went up to the waiting room to wait for our flight and I made my way to get something to eat cause I was hungry as a mother fucker. Me and Shawn was chilling and eating then we saw this nigga that was usher fine dam bruh.
We said softly and in code that nigga was fine as fuck. But before we could continue talking about that dude Chris and Terry came and found us. We got done eating and we went to chill to wait on the flight to call which was in 45 minutes because it was 6 and the flight wasn't until 6: 45 so I just listen to music on my iphone tell then. Next thing I know it was time to board and when we got on the plane our seat numbers were at the very last row. So me and Chris sat on one side and terry and Shawn on the next we didn't act like we was couple just boys you know we got to keep the image but it was getting dark so the plane going to get dark as we got in the air. We got seated and the flight attendant did her regular safety routine and they then turn off the cabin lights and at this time it was after 7 when we was leaving so the plane was dark. I looked over and these niggas was fucking sleep dread even Chris. Bey fuck that dread it's my bday trip lmao at least Chris suppose to be up and talking to me I was so excited.

Then plane took off and after the flight attendant made her rounds after the fasten seat belt sign was off the hold entire plane was in darkness and everyone was sleep only the floor had light and a few in front who was reading. I saw it as a great opportunity to wake Chris up and I mean really wake this nigga up if you know what I mean. I unbuckle my seat belt and went low and start to unbuckle and zip down Chris pants. I then pull his 8inch when it soft dick out of his pants and went to work, I loved that the plane was dark. I played with his head in my mouth and then took it all the way down. I went up and down and started to go hard on it not trying to slurp loud and when I looked up at Chris he was wide awake looking at me like mjay awww fuck nigga what you doing bey. I sucked and made my mouth tight around is dick and he wanted to moan so bad but he just kept a look out and keep looking at terry and Rashawn to make sure they were sleep. I went ham on that dick making him hold on to the seat like were going through turbulence then after 6min of deep throating this 10inch monster it begin to swell up and I kept going to so I could swallowed that nut deep in my throat so we won't mess up our self and because I wanted some cream. Awww fuck he whispered as he came deep in my throat and I swallowed all of it. When I was done I made sure lick and suck at the head to clean it up good and he just looked at me and smile and whispered in my ear as he sneak a kiss you a hard mudda fucker mjay you don't fuck round baby. I said nigga I know and we separated and sat back for the duration of the flight and went sleep.

My fellow readers am working hard to keeping them coming,I was a little busy that why i wasnt up to speed alright,the speed is back I am writing now the next chapter and it will be posted tonight the latest. But im going to need yall to give me 100likes and if its close to it i well post it sooner than later and keep the feed back coming alright, lol yall know i like tease next chapter is beyond hot so hold your dicks and get ready niggas........