Pressing a hand to the roof and door I slide myself up and down on her fingers, rocking myself quickly. She watches and smirks at me getting worked over so easily. Ignoring her cocky face I close my eyes and rock my hips faster, meeting her hard strokes inside of me.

"Look at you riding my fingers. How slutty." Her words made my stomach tighten, my cunt clenching her fingers just as tight.

"S-shut up." I throw my head back, getting closer by the second.

"I bet you want daddy's cock huh?" She kisses along my neck, groping my tit harder.

Panting hard I grab her wrist and sink myself fully, moaning when she curls her fingers. Keeping her movements she presses her thumb to my clit, making me hang on the edge.

"I'm gonna cum." My words are frantic and loud, my movements growing sloppy.

"Cum on daddy's fingers." She husked into my ear.

Pressing my full weight into her hand I claw at the roof and door as I fall over the edge, cumming hard. Her thumb circles me still as her other hand rightly squeezes my chest, helping me through the orgasm.

"Good girl." Her words make me shiver and clench around her fingers.

Panting and struggling to breath I plant my hands on her abdomen, watching the muscles flexing under my touch. Looking down I see her hard member throbbing as precum drips out the tip. Sliding her fingers out she looked confused. Eyeing me she raised a brow.

"You're not on your period?" She licks her fingers clean.

"It ended 3 days ago. I just like teasing you." I smiled despite her frown. A loud slap sounds out as she smacks my ass, moaning at the pain I roll my hips on her shaft.

"I'm not gonna be gentle." She growls. Reaching into the console she pulls out a condom and slides it on quickly.

"Aw, did I make daddy mad?" I laugh. Grabbing my hips she lifts me up and holds herself. 

I watch as she lines herself up and sinks the tip in with ease. I was expecting her to go slow but I must have pissed her off because she thrusted the whole length into me. A strangled moan left me as I felt her deep inside me so suddenly.

"You feel so good, princess." She holds me still, rocking her hips up.

"Oh fuck."

Groaning, she lifts me up and slams me down again, a brutal pace being set. The car shakes as we fuck, my hips pounding down and hers slamming up to meet mine. Steam builds as we both pant and moan in pleasure.

Holding onto her shoulders I let my hips move wildly, loving the feeling of her stretching and filling me roughly. Closing my eyes I rock my hips, the feeling of cold metal Pressing underneath my chin.

Her eyes are cold and clouded, she watched where our hips met with a focused look. The gun pressed under my chin and furthered my pleasure, the threat making everything much hotter.

"You like fucking teasing me?" She grunted out. Slamming my hips down harder and faster. I nodded with a whine.

"Y-yes… I love when you're riled up." I clenched around her desperately, trying to milk her already.

"It pisses me off when you tease me. I should put a bullet in that pretty little mouth of yours." Her words made me cry out, my body burning as my mouth hung open with sounds of pleasure escaping.