Keeping an arm around her neck I trail my other down her chest and slip it underneath her shirt.

"You look like a hitman." I moan into the kiss. She wore a black long sleeve turtleneck neck, matching slacks, and a long black overcoat.

"Does it turn you on?" She husked into the kiss, her hands grabbing my ass roughly.

"Maybe?" I giggled and scratched down her abs, loving the feel of her muscles tightening under my touch.

"Is that a gun in your pants or are you happy to see me?" I press open mouth kisses to her neck, making her groan.

"Fuck, it's both." She grunted. Smiling, I reach her waistband and find the heated metal tucked away. Grabbing it I pull it out and click the safety on, she groans and holds my wrist.

"What are you doing?" She looked around quickly, stopping me from showing the piece off.

"I don't think you understand the position you're in…" I press the barrel into her groin, her hard-on faced with a threat.

"Jesus christ!" Her hips buck slightly. Playing with her hair I drag the gun across her clothed hard-on, a deep rumbling from her chest makes me smile.

"Someone's excited." I find her blue eyes hazy and clouded with lust.

"I'm gonna fuck you on this car." Her hands grip my ass roughly, a look of frustration on her face.

"Not if I shoot this tiny dick of yours off." I press it more firmly into her.

She grunts and captures my lips in a hungry kiss, her hands trail across my skin and leave me breathless. We would have kept going if it wasn't for Damien interrupting.

"Gross, quit making out and take us home." He threw a bag at her head, making me laugh. The others come back and start to pile in the car.

Handing the gun back and make my way back into the passenger side. She stuffs the gun back in her waistband and gets inside. Her hand lands on my thigh as she starts up the car and drives off.

The three talked in the back as I watched her squirm in her seat, her hard-on obvious in her slacks. I play with her fingers as I look at my phone.

Eventually we pulled up to a duplex, they all said goodbye and got out. I guess they're staying over at Damiens place. As soon as they were out she drove off immediately, speeding well past the driving limit.

Reaching over I rub her through her slacks, her lip drawn between her teeth. The car drives into an alleyway and stops, turning it off she lunges over the console and kisses me again.

Her hand slides between my legs and rubs my clit through my panties, a deep moan leaving me. She attacks my neck and bites down on my pulse point.

"Take those off and sit in my lap." Her voice commanding. Not wasting time I slide my panties down and hop over the console into her seat.

She unbuckles her belt and places the gun on the console, shoving her pants down to her ankles. Grabbing the side of the seat I lean it back and crash our lips together, her hands ruffling my skirt up.

Feeling her stroke me made me gasp and my hips stutter, her free hand sliding into my blouse. She circled my clit as she ripped open my blouse, hand cupping my tit. Pinching and rolling my nipple she inserts two fingers with ease, God she works me up so easily.