Chapter 26 : Into the Catradoraverse...kinda

Start from the beginning

"No offense but im gonna dumb it down so i don't have to explain this twice" Adora wanted to say something but i was faster

"offense taken...go on"

"The Explosion was a side effect of Hordak trying to open a Giant Portal. In the process, the Energy required went haywire and blew up the Fright Zone BUT it left a remnant that is now functioning, similar like a Beacon, that sends out a Signal, using the leftover Energy that should have gone towards creating the Portal"

It finally clicked for me "So right now our Planet, that was hidden by Mara in another Solar system, is now screaming 'HERE AM I' to whoever is listening?"

"Correct...now imagine that, whoever hears that, creates their own Giant Portal and pulls us through? Someone like....."

"....Horde Prime" i whisper, remembering how i first heard that name

Flashback

It has been a week since I've been made Force Cpt and Hordak didn't ask for me once. Not that I care but I hoped I would be working a bit closer to him to know what he is up to. I don't like not knowing anything about our shadowy Ruler...he gives me the creeps.

Walking closer to the Door of his Sanctum I try to listen to anything I can hear inside....no such luck. Determined to get some information today I reached up to a Vent, removed the cover and slipped myself in.

Moving in the direction that leads towards the Sanctum I stop when I hear voices. Shadow Weaver and Hordak "We need Adora back Lord Hordak"

"She is of no concern to us anymore. I have no Time for Traitors" Hordak snided "I need to get word out to Lord Horde Prime and return to his side. With his Army, this pathetic 'Rebellion', will be crushed in days"

"But Adora had an innate ...." "SILENCE '' I flinched in my position but didn't make a noise "I don't want to hear it. If you want to blame someone for Adora, start with yourself. Now Leave" I hear Shadow Weaver leave, already knowing that i better avoid her today

When i was about to leave i hear Hordak say "I might need to use more ..aggressive options after all"

Flashback end

Adora asks "How can we stop it?"

"It's already happened, The Signal is already out. All we can do is wait and see what happens." Entrapta starts writing on the Chalkboard again

"Possibility A: Noone notices/cares about the signal"

"Possibility B: Prime picks up the signal and finished what hordak started and we are immediately back at War"

"Difference being we don't know the Enemy this time and they have about 1000 times more resources" i mutter, remembering Light Hope's words about Prime.

Adora, looking panicked, starts to walk out "We need to warn the others" i follow her, knowing that if she tries to explain anything in this state, they are not gonna get it. Running after her I grab her Hand and make her slow down a bit

"Adora, calm down. we still don't even know IF something is happening" i expect her to be going into a Meltdown but she gives me a small smile

"I know but IF something happens we need to be Ready"

"maybe i am not the only one growing hmm" i thought

We reach the Throne Room and are announced. Before the Queen or King can speak, Adora skips the greeting "Your majesty we have ...troubling news" and we tell them everything that Entrapta just told us.

Where i belong (COMPLETE!)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara