Chapter 4:"GET OUT"

TW:mentions of Shadow weavers treatment of Catra,Swearing,Cursing,slight Sexual innuendo

The two Girls stood at the very end of the Room so they couldn't be see unless someone entered it fully and as luck would have it that was so far not the case. The discussion largely revolved around what happened after they went into different directions on the Day in Theymor but Catra was still being very Guarded against her old Friend not letting too much information slip. Adora wanted to talk so she let her talk....that was the Plan for Catra at least though she was not sure why she let it happen.

Adoras POV:

Talking to Catra again after 2 weeks felt surreal after everything that has happened. I would never have guessed that her absence would make me feel this dependent on her and I would never admit it....but it was True. I missed her. Just this little awkward talk was enough to make me happier than I had been in Days.

"You NEED to try the Food there one day .....get ready for this...NOT block shaped. It's all kinds of Forms, Smells and Colors" I try to explain the wonder that Bright Moon's Kitchen has become for me when i see a small smirk on Catras face. "What? you don't believe me?"

"Oh i do i do it's just....that stuff exists here in the Fright Zone also, dummy" Catra explained

It felt like I had spiders in my stomach when she called me that. "what? where? I have never seen that here" I was shocked to say the least.

"Its Contraband here but you can get your hands on it easily if you know how. You never wanted to because it is "AgAiNsT tHe RuLeS '' Catra mocked in a really bad imitation of my Voice.

Suddenly Catra's Ears shoot up and she shushes me while walking toward the Door, opening it just before someone else could. She must have heard someone coming and reacted so they would not see I was in here.

"What do you want?" she asked in her known nonchalant , bored way trying to appear tired.

"Wow ok sorry didn't mean to disturb ya "Force cpt." Lonnie's voice was clearly mocking her". I heard someone talking and wanted to know who was in here.....who is with you?"

"Noone i was ...ömm talking to myself...it helps with Battle strategies" Catra lied

"aha and here i thought you were touching yourself again to the smell of Dora's Pillow". I could barely hold in the laugh, I would have let rip if I wasn't hiding.

A now red Faced and Shocked Catra just looked at Lonnie with an unreadable expression and shouts "WHAT? THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" getting her Claws out and about to rip Lonnie appart i could only hear the brown skinned Girl Laughing while she ran down the Hallway. Catra closed the door before she could follow her need to kill Lonnie.

Awkward was not beginning to describe how it felt once Catra came back to my hiding spot.

"THIS.NEVER.HAPPENED" she threatened me.

I was conflicted to give in to my need to tease her or let it go like she clearly wanted me to. In the end considering my situation I left it, scared she would just throw me out. Light hearted banter like this was normal within our small group and, for some reason the others had picked on us for being "to much like an old Married couple" a lot. Much like we teased them back that Kyle had a hardly hidden crush on Rogelio it was just normal Teenager stuff to talk about this kind of thing.

"got ya. what never happened? i ...i don't know what you mean" i said smiling wiping a few Tears away from silently laughing too hard. "I missed this".

"What? getting Teased? do your new Friends....." she started with a smirk but left it there probably not wanting to get angry again. A rare sight of Catra actually stopping her own anger only letting her Ears bend lower muttering "whatever".