Chapter 19 : The nightmare at Princess Prom

Art is NOT mine. Credit goes to ArtKittNew on Deviantart.com

TW: FLUFF, some cursing

Narrator POV:

Time Skip 3 Days

Princess Prom was an semi-annual Gala Party that was exclusive for those of high rank or with the Princess Title. A high society event to make connections and enjoy for those Countries that made up the Alliance.

Bow and Catra were left alone after Glimmer basically kidnaped Adora, to "get a Rad Outfit" as she put it.

Noone had heard anything from Scorpia. The Queen only told them "she made her decision" but refused to say what that was.

"Wana check out some clothes?" Bow started, more than used to Glimmer's antics "sure" Catra shrugged.

Walking around the corner, they took the Stairs down, leading into a Basement filled with clothes "so what are you thinking Catra? over there are some really nice shoulder less Dresses or Ballroom gowns in the back corner or..."

Catra deadpanned "you really think i'm gonna wear a Dress?"

After an awkward pause "Fair enough. allow me to show you some Tuxedos and Suits"

"That's more like it" Catra grinned. She looked through the different choices and took 4 different ones to try on. Bow saw her slip behind a Curtain "If you like one that doesn't fit we can make it work ....doubt they have a Tailhole ...so don't worry"

" got ya" she yelled back.

After a while she decided on a deep Purple Tux, a matching Vest and a white Shirt. Presenting her choice to Bow he smiles "niiiiiice. Adora is gonna love it. You look amazing" "oh trust me i know i look Hot" Catra grinned, looking Bow over. He was in a full on white Suit that still showed his Stomach. "not that i have any experience in looking at Men but i'd say you looking mighty fine yourself "

"why thank you" He smiled and bowed theatrically

Glimmer popped into the room wearing a pinkish short sleeve Dress with glitter everywhere. "you guys Ready to show us?" Bow blushed lightly and just stared so Catra answered instead "We see you upstairs"

"got ya" and she was gone again.

As they walked upstairs Catra wondered if she was even really welcome at the Prom. After the Viscar incident, Catras' confidence was hurt and self doubt started to creep into her again. Hearing Shadow Weavers' voice again in her Head, telling her that she was not good enough, too different from the People around her or just a Slave hybrid. All these negative thoughts and voices stopped the second she laid eyes on Adora.

Adora was wearing a Blue, hang of the Shoulder Dress with a slit down her left Leg. On her lapel she had a small Brooch with a Sword emblem on it and her Hair was down instead of the usual Ponytail. When Catra saw her looking like this her first thought was "I don't care what they think of me, what they think i am or if i am good enough for them....as long as you think i am good enough for you i really don't give a shit"

She stood there, slack jawed, staring until Adora walked over to her and whispered "Hey Kitten. what's wrong? Cat got your tongue?"

"You...you look... perfect" she says, for once not hiding behind her own embarrassment

"As do you." Adora cuped the Felines cheek "Handsome and Hot" Catra felt like she was on Fire "wow...and here i thought my Heat was over"

Adora had never seen Catra looking more Cute and Kickass at the same time. "i think we are ready for the Prom"