"Well in that case, go and annoy the fuck out of her so that she doesn't forget you."

I grinned evilly and said,"Thank you, bhabhi. You are the best."

I stood up and hopped all the way towards the back door that leads to the beautiful garden.

When I opened the door, I found her holding a rose and inhaling its fragrance. Oh my goodness! She looks so cute.

Then I remembered that I have to annoy her and not adore her. I picked up a flat stone and threw it in her direction. The stone directly hit her head and she turned around, looking annoyed.

"What the hell! What are you doing here?"
Oh! So she doesn't know that I freaking live here.

"I can ask you the same question. What are you doing here?"

"My father dragged me here. This is my father's friend's house."
'And this is your house too.' I wanted to say this but, obviously, refrained myself from blurting out something this stupid.

"And I freaking live here. This is my house."

"Oh! So, you are one of the sons of Mr. Malhotra." She nodded and then continued gazing at other flowers.

I picked up another flat stone and aimed it towards her right leg. She hissed in pain and then turned around, giving me a murderous glare.

"What the fuck is your problem?"

"My problem is you."

"Then go away from me. Don't show me your ungrateful face."

"Haww! My face can be anything but ungrateful."

"Puh-lease. What do you think of yourself, huh?"

"That I am the most hot, handsome and sexy person one could ever find."

"Fucking narcissistic bastard." She mumbled under her breath but I heard her anyway.

"For your information, I heard that."

"Good. You were meant to hear that."

She made a 'humph' sound and walked away. I made sure that she was out of hearing range before I bursted out laughing.

God! She is so goddamn cute. If that accident wouldn't have happened  then I swear I would have taken her right here, on this garden bench.

Shortly after, I also went inside only to see that they were already leaving.

I muttered under my breath,"I will miss you, Sameeksha. Come back soon."
——————————————————

Third Person's P.O.V

"I am sex deprived since last 1 week." Abhishek said while caressing Tanya's bare stomach.

Her breath hitched and she blushed profusely before saying,"Shut up, you shameless bastard."

"Uh-huh. I am a shameless bastard, but only for you, sweetheart. Now, gimme what I want."

Tanya gulped and tried to shove his arm away that was still caressing her stomach. Quite sensually, might I add.

His hooded and lust-filled eyes gazed at her petite frame. He made her stand up from her sleeping position and wrapped his arm around her waist to pull her closer.

Then, he leaned in and crashed his lips on her and kissed her hard and fast.

He bit, suck and nibbled her bottom lip while demanding for entrance. When she denied what he wanted, as a punishment, he pinched her waist and she hissed in pain.

Taking the advantage of the situation, he plunged his tongue inside and explored every nook and cranny of her mouth.

When they, finally, pulled apart, both were a panting mess. But Abhishek didn't stop there, he gave her open-mouthed kisses from her jawline till her neck.

He bit the spot between her neck and shoulder and she hissed in pain but immediately moaned when he licked that spot with his tongue.

Suddenly, he left her and ordered in a hoarse voice,"Stay where you are and don't you dare move."

She immediately nodded, partly because she was too turned-on to argue and partly because she was curious.

(To Be Continued😉)
——————————————————

Hello!

You know, I just love writing romantic scenes for AbhiNavi because their relationship is the only one that is not complicated. I mean, Basantika's relation is also not complicated but....you know what I mean, right?

Do tell me if you enjoyed the small smut or not. The next chapter is gonna get you goosebumps all over your body. Be prepared.

And before you build your hopes up too high, let me tell you that I wouldn't be able to give you the whole smut because I do not know how to write that scene. I will try my best though.

Thank you❤