⋘ ────∗⋅◈⋅∗──── ⋙

" Your crewmate is crazy?! " Buggy said as he saw the h/c woman attacking and making a way for her captain. " Yosh! Let's save Ace! " Luffy yelled as he run straight to war.

Ryuu Pov:

Fire fist Ace execution... As I watch, the battlefield hearing their battle cries. I couldn't help but to stop that one strong pirate rookie he's name is Monkey D. Luffy and the grandson of Monkey D. Garp.

His father is the most wanted criminal Monkey D. Dragon...

I could tell that family is quite... something.

Looking at the battlefield I noticed someone destroying our soldiers easily and making way for Mugiwara. But it was them wearing the straw hat...

I noticed the hair color...it was h/c which it was Y/n?!

I quickly stand up and then someone grabs my wrist

" Where are you going? It's not our turn yet " kuzan said with a yawn. " My bad, I just wanted to get a better look at those rookies who join this stupid war " I said with a smile, and as I soon as I sat back down I frown.

Damn, why does Y/n have to be here...

⋘ ────∗⋅◈⋅∗──── ⋙

* Time skip*

Ace was finally free and you were about to escape

Your Pov:

I'm so sorry Ace... I bit my lips knowing what will happen. I look at Ace one more time it hurts seeing that hope in eyes and Luffy's.

Will I even be able to give the straw hat back to Luffy??

" I trust you, N/n. Give it back to me once we save Ace " I remembered Luffy's words and his kind smile...

Suddenly I got shot on my side on fell into the ground

This wasn't supposed to happen... I held my wound and saw blood everywhere and felt the pain.

They must have used sea stone bullet...

It suddenly felt hotter than before, I saw Akinu approaching us with his mega fist. I gasp as I saw Ace coming in front

" NO! GET OUT OF HERE!! " I yelled as loud as I could. " RUN!! " I scream again and shut my eyes preparing for what's gonna happen next.

" I'm sorry Luffy... " I mumble as tears flow down my cheeks

⋘ ────∗⋅◈⋅∗──── ⋙

Suddenly everything around felt cold. You look around and notice it was snow

" Brother... " You mumble. Knowing he was the one to save you. " Are you alright? " Ace helps you stand up and you hiss in pain and he gently puts you down. " I'm sorry! " He immediately apologizes. You touch the straw hat and immediately thought of Luffy. " It's fine... " You took a deep breath.

" Let's get out using your devil fruit" You said. " Oh right! Can you hold into me? " He said and you nodded.

You tore off the long sleeve you were wearing and wrap around your wound. " This will do the work for a while... Hopefully" You said as you warp your arm around Ace's neck and he hold your waist but Ace makes sure he isn't holding you too tight around your wound.

He then blasts fire about melting the snow shield in the process. As you could out you saw damages. There was a huge block of ice basically slitting half of the battlefield...

⋘ ────∗⋅◈⋅∗──── ⋙

Ryuu's Pov:

I notice Akinu was about to kill Ace so I quickly made a snow shield but I could see Luffy thinking I probably killed them but that's fine...

I was about to attack suddenly ice priece through me and I cough out blood.

" Kuzan...why? " I said. " Don't call me that. Things wouldn't have ended here if you didn't betray us " He said as he glare at me and I felt the ice priece to my body deeper.

So he knew...and still decided to act like my friend how nice. I smile weakly

" I'm surprised you still decided to act like my friend " I said. " None of it was an act. I wouldn't do this if you haven't helped fire fist " He said in a cold tone just like his ice...Cold...

" Thank you for that... " As soon as I said that he left. That's when I heard I cried in a distance.  It was Y/n and she was hurt...How could I let that happen? What kind of brother I am...

⋘ ────∗⋅◈⋅∗──── ⋙

Your Pov:

As I reach his body...my hands tremble and tears keep streaming down my face. Blood was everywhere... I don't like that.

" B-brother " I said between my tears and sob. I felt his cold hand touching my face. I use my other hand to wipe my tears so that I could lip-read his final words...

" Y/n... " He said as he tried his hardest to keep his eyes open.  " Why...? " I said. He smile before saying " I couldn't let my favorite character die... especially if I could do something about it " My eyes widen.

Is he just like me?! I started breathing heavily. I saw his other hand moving

" I love you " He signed language I love you before his hand dropped.

" Wait?! " I check for his pulse and it was gone.

Out of anger, I use one of my big move which was a giant whale that broke half of the battlefield I saw marines running for their life. I wanted to break the ice Akoji made and get him out of there. I can't believe they would kill their own teammates...

So cruel...I was still crying

I manage to carry his body. He can be saved right? Like Sanju said... Everything in the grand line is possible. So reviving the dead won't be a problem right?

As I walked I started to wobble.

Shit! Not now...My body can't give up not until I can save Big brother...I can't rest! Damn this body! Keep moving!!

⋘ ────∗⋅◈⋅∗──── >>>

Shanks Pov:

As we arrive at the battlefield it was a mess... And the center of it all was Y/n wearing my straw hat. I could hear her sobs as she drag a dead marine with her. She can't even walk properly.

The war is over now I guess my help wasn't needed after all

I went to Y/n

" The war is over " I said and Y/n look at me with the most deadpan expression before passing out. Shit! I manage to catch her but not the marine.

I took a good look at that marine and notice they have the same hair color. Don't tell me...

⋘ ────∗⋅◈⋅∗──── ⋙

To be continued

I'm finally back! And thank you for 80+ followers!! (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

Words: 1660