"Y-You really like doing that, don't you?" He asks you with an attempt to scold you, but his flustered face is too hilarious and cute to take seriously.

"I thought it was already clear."

Fudou Akio :

When poke Fudou's side for the first time to test him, you see a wild shiver goes from his head to his toe. When you try to do it again, your hand gets grasped tightly and you are moved so quickly you don't realize until you feel your back hit the wall.

"You do that again and you won't like what'll happen next." Fudou's menacing voice rings in your ears. You nod at his statement repeatedly, then he lets go of your hands and leaves.

You never try to tickle him again.

Afuro Terumi :

"Afuro, can you come here for a minute?" You call your boyfriend as you stand on the living room. Almost instantly, the sound of footsteps leaving the bedroom and heading towards the living room tells you that your call has been successful.

"Yes, angel?" Afuro says with a warm smile and curious eyes. You don't utter a word as you walk closer to his spot. Afuro gives a confused look but he doesn't move nor does he stop smiling to utter a word.

You stand right in front of him and look dead at his eyes with a unreadable expression. Afuro closes his eyes as he keeps smiling at you, thinking that you want a hug.

Suddenly, a burning feeling attacks his sides.

Afuro flinches noticeably. You are surprised how his expression stays the same, even if a slight shadow crosses his eyes. But what happened next shocked you.

Before you could even blink, you have been scouted into his shoulder as he starts heading to the bedroom.

"You don't know what you have got yourself into, Angel."

Nagumo Haruya :

Despite what Haruya tries to sell you about not being ticklish, you know he is extremely sensitive from the way he always avoids your attacking hands.

You become frustrated when he always, somehow, manages to find a way to block your tickling fingers. You got all the way out to ask for Afuro and anybody's help to get to tickle the guy.

Until one day when you catch him trying to get something from the shelves. You take your chance and pinch his sides, which leads into chaos.

Nagumo drop what he wanted to get and broke it, then as he tries to get hold of himself by gripping on one of the wooden shelves, it broke in half and he ends up with his ass on the floor. What you didn't know is that he broke his arm when he hit the ground.

A lot lot lot of scolding and lecture awaits you as you seek forgiveness.

He forgives pretty quickly, don't worry.

Suzuno Fuusuke :

You have to be really sneaky with this guy given his character. However, you can't find a way to tickle him because he always has his sides protected. He crosses his arms when he unaware, when he is waiting, when he is bored, even when he is sleeping.

You aim for his thighs, but you can't seem to get closer because he is a light sleeper.

You eventually have to give up on your purpose and just hope that you'd get to do it someday.

What you don't know is that he already figured out what you wanted and protected his innocent sides and thighs against your tickling claws.

Kazemaru Ichirouta :

He is caught off-guard when you first do it, and he quickly covers his sensitive spot. Now he is aware of your desire to tickle him and always manages to cover or dodge in time.

"Not today, my love." He says with a smirk every time he successfully blocks your attack before he leaves you scoffing at him.

Tsunami Jousuke :

This guys is extremely ticklish. Literally.

He is ticklish practically anywhere. And he is always caught in situations where you can easily attack his sensitive spots. He yelps, sometimes squeaks, and jumps more than jolts.

"A-Again?!" He exclaims with disbelief. You tickle him harder and he cracks into loud laughter.

You can never get enough of the funny noises and faces he makes everytime you tickle him. However, he also can't get enough of yous.

Midorikawa Ryuuji :

Pretty much like Tsunami, this guy has a lot of sensitive spots that are usually defendless againt your offenses. But what makes you always want to tickle him is the genuine laughter that he lets out everytime.

You are not afraid to die to protect that laugh.

.  .  . 🌼 .  .  .

Hey guys!

Yes it's a second update on the same day. I hope you have enjoyed this chapter as I have enjoyed writing it. Please if you have, consider leaving a vote and a comment. I'd very much appreciate it!

Stay safe and see ya!