𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 [𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞, 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚]

giselle x fem¡reader

warning: strong language

• giselle's real name is used (aeri)

• chen is aeri's adoptive father

~~~

"Chen open up."

Despite my echoing bang on the hardwood door, I try to keep my voice as low as possible – but this asshole wasn't answering and I lost my patience a long time ago.

"Open the fucking door Chen !"

Without missing a beat the door swings open and I'm yanked rather aggressively into the still apartment, before getting shoved hard against the drywall.

"Keep your goddamn voice down Jeon, are you trying to get your wanted ass noticed ?" the question was clearly rhetorical, but my expression still droops down into a icy glare.

"Too late for that." I muttered as he pushed him away, but judging by his face he had heard what I said loud and clear.

"...what."

"Where's Aeri ?" I brushed off his demand, beginning to search the apartment now. Just as i was about to go upstairs, I'm met with curious eyes as Aeri decends hastily down the stairs towards me; despite the really shitty situation my team and I were in, I still cracked a small smile when the shorter girl wrapped her arms around my waist.

I loved my teammates, they were family either by blood or bond – but Aeri is my lifeline, and he safety comes first.

"Y/n I am being very patient right now waiting for an explanation." Chen had his hands in tight fists beside him, but my gaze remained on the girl before me.

"Babe... did someone see you ?" she asked me softly, just her voice alone melting my otherwise cold heart.

"Not just me," now I looked at Chen, his gaze hot enough to burn holes through my head. "Wonwoo, Jungkook, and Soyeon are being questioned down at SM Station as we speak."

"They got all three of them !" Chen exclaimed, the fresh memory of my siblings being brutally hauled out of our condo mere hours ago. "So how the hell are you still here ?"

"Kook threw me in the basement before they caught him."

"And you just stayed there !"

I narrowed my gaze at our 'alley', anger building up in my chest. "Duh, or how the fuck was I gonna come here and warn you !"

"Warn me ?" Chen chuckles dryly, adding to my rising anger; his attitude was really starting to piss me off. "Y/n, I am the captain of an FBI unit. I'm protected."

"Oh yeah, you think there's something stopping me from-" a sudden grasp of my hand halts my sentence, and I look down at Aeri's pleading gaze; and there was indeed something stopping me from ratting Chen out.

Sighing deeply, I raise my hands to hold her head. Placing my foward to hers, Aeri holds my biceps and glides her thumb soothingly across my skin.

"Y/n I know what you're thinking,"

"I have to Aeri."

"No, you don't. Just stay here with me-"

"I'll only put you in more danger."

"Don't do it y/n." my head turns back towards Chen, and he now suddenly had a exasperated look on his face. "Aeri go up to your room and pack a bag."

"Dad-"

"Honey I promise I'll explain, just let me talk to y/n for a few minutes." his gaze was soft as he looked at his daughter. Aeri hesitated for a moment, before reaching on her toes to peck my cheek, before jogging up the stairs.

Chen nods towards the balcony, and I follow his lead. He steps out and leans on the railing, while I stay back into the doorway, not wanting to risk being seen by anyone else; crossing my arms over my chest and leaning against the wall, I wait for Chen to break the silence.

"You know, when you were old enough and Wonwoo asked for me to allow you into the team, I really hadn't thought how much impact you would have on 90% of the decisions I made," I stared at his hunched shoulders as he spoke, his gaze seeming to be dropped down towards the bustling streets of Tokyo.

"I was always supportive of whomever my daughter chose to love," a humorous chuckle leaves his lips. "Shoulda known it was gonna bite me in the ass one day. Her delicate and innocent soul just had to fall for the spawn of the brutality itself,"

His words weren't offensive to me; I knew what kind of person I was, and I knew I was no good for Aeri – but I was far too selfish to let her go.

"I have to keep my promise however, and accept her choices." he turns around to face me now, and I quirk my brows up at him.

"You're going to go with Aeri to my parents in South Korea. You'll stay there until I clear this up and get your siblings out safe," I was on board, I was just worried about how long it might take. "I'll get Sehun to change your name, and since you trust Minho so much, I'll have him pose your parent so you and Aeri can travel safely."

"How long will it take ? Getting my siblings out ?"

"That, y/n, I can't answer because I have no idea," he walks over towards me now, a serious look in his gaze. "I don't need to tell you to protect her because I know you'd kill anyone who su much as looked at her wrong, but y/n, stay out of fucking trouble will you ?"

I hum with a smirk. "Define 'trouble' exactly ?"

Chen let's out a light chuckle and shakes his head. "No criminal or illegal stuff y/n."

I nod with a smile. "Deal."

Another chuckle, before he waves me off. "Now go up there and make sure Aeri doesn't pack in her whole goddamn room please."