𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 [𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐠𝐨𝐭7] ✓

jackson x fem¡reader

~~~

"Now I'm feelin' so fly Like a G6,"

The music booms through the club speakers, wealthy bodies swaying this way and that within the walls of the three-story nightclub.

From your designated post behind the first-story bar, you're take a moment to nod your head in greeting at your colleague who's arriving for his night shift. Drying your last glass - or what's supposed to be at least - for the the night, a certain loud body plops themselves on the barstool behind you.

"Hey pretty lady," he slurs your way, your lips quircking in the slightest upward motion as you feel his fiery gaze travel slowly up your stature.

Turning slowly, your gaze catches Ryan's weary one. You wave him off with a small smile, knowing he was seconds away from making his way over and ordering the guys to escort this 'drunk' out.

"What can I get you, sir ?" My lips remain in a professional smile, but my eyes held a million emotions - and it was only the white-haired male before me that could decipher each and every one of them.

"Mhm," he hums, eyes roaming around the million-dollar liquor cabinet behind me, his classic black Ray-Ban sunglasses perched utop his head of silver waves.

"How's about," he looks to you now, his lopsided smirk almost pulling you in. "Your number ?"

An impressed chuckle leaves your glossy lips, knowing the way the bar lights were reflecting off them was what made him drool in his very seat.

"I don't think that's on the menu, sir."

He quircks his brow at your witty response, his tongue darting out to wet his dry lips - you wanted to laugh out loud at how he was clearly having an internal battle with himself as his eyes continously bounced between your eyes and lips.

Tapping your finger twice on the bar, his head almost instantly drops on the bartop. Ryan, hearing the commotion, sighs as he strides over. "Seriously, again ?"

You let out a strained chuckle, moving to grab your bag from under the counter. "Again."

"Y/n, are you sure you don't want me to take him out this time ?" he gives me that constant, troubled look of is.

You didn't want to risk him becoming suspicious, so you nod slowly and grab a wet cloth to toss his way. "Sure, just take that with in case he throws up or pisses his pants," you give the snoozing man a look now. "Or both."

As expected, a very disturbed look passes over Ryan's features and the contemplating began within. Poor guy, he's very nice, but you've never met anyone with a weaker stomach than him; one gag and he's spilling his guts into the closest trash can.

Ryan tilts his head, taking a cautious step back. "On second thought,"

Chuckling and shaking your head, you made your way around the bar to where the man sat. Securely hooking your arms around him, you haul him up, throwing one of his painfully heavy arms over your shoulder. His head lands in the crook of your neck, and his warm breath tickles the sensitive skin - you could practically feel his smirk growing gradually as you held him.

"See you Monday Ryan, bye !"

Waving, you stumble towards the backdoor. Using your body to push it open, the chilly Daytona Beach air grazes your bear arms as you carry him a few more steps, until you were clear and out of sight.

"Alright, we're clear you body of goddamn bricks." you grumble out, nudging his head with your shoulder.

Finally being free, Jackson let's out a loud, echoing laugh as he wraps his arms around your waist tightly. Lifting, you grasp him tightly with your legs crossing around his waist and arms lapping around his neck; embracing, you both let out content sighs.

Pulling back, Jackson tightens his grip as he pushes his lips against yours. A gratified breath leaves both your bodies, finally able to give in and claim each other without the eye of the public.

"God I've been waiting all night to do that." He whispers when pulling away slightly, and you smile against his lips before pecking them once more.

"So, you owe me pizza from 'Blue Sides Pizzaria'." you perk up once Jackson places you back down, your hand instantly finding his as you two begin your stroll after he takes your bag and throws it over his shoulder.

Jackson nods slowly. "Ah, I did promise that didn't I."

Nodding, you grin up brightly at him, his eyes staring down at with so much adoration it could melt you right now on this here sidewalk. "So, what did Mark say ?"

"He didn't wanna admit it, but I know he found our plan impressive."

You furrow your brows at him. "You mean your plan - today's was your idea, yesterday's was mine," you scoff, narrowing my your at his smirk. "And it was much better than yours," you say, hinting at how his plan included you carrying his heavy ass out of the club.

"And the nerve ! You didn't even try to make it easier for me you ass !" you yell, playfully (but making sure to add some realism to it) punching his bicep.

He laughs, responding to my gesture by palming my face with his larger than life hand. "I had to make it look real babe."

Rolling your eyes, you grasp his arm with your free hand, shoving him gently. "Whatever, for that you owe me three slices."

A sly smirk pulls at Jackson's lips, and he licks them when he speaks, his tone suddenly turning sultry. "I'll make it three if we go skinny dipping afterwards."

"Deal."