𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 [𝐣𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐰𝐨𝐨] • (𝐩𝐭 2) ✓

As his eyes closed, he prayed that at least for one night, his nightmares would be kind, and allow a sweet dream to play through his melancholy thoughts...

The strange feeling of something prickly pokes at his cheeks, his closed eyelids scrunching in confusion. His bed is soft and smooth, not whatever spiky thing is brushing his face.

At first, he couldn't lift his heavy lids, as if they were locked, waiting some sort of key to unlock his sight. As he continued to feel the prickly things brush his face, he suddenly sensed a wave of heat next to him. It felt like the sun was shining against his skin, leaving warm kisses against his arms, neck and face.

It felt as there were a solid prescence beside him, staring down at him - but oddly, he didn't feel uncomfortable in anyway. Unconsciously his lips pull into a smile, the prescence near him filling his chest with a burst of happiness and love.

'When will I be able to open my eyes', he thought, beginning to feel impatient as he wanted to see what was causing him to feel these emotions he hasn't felt in a while...

"Wake up sleepyhead,"

That voice...

Wonwoo's eyes finally were free to flutter open, that special voice thr key. His vision was blurry at first, before he sees her.

There she was, her hair framing her face perfectly, the colour looking more vibrant than before. Her favourite green dress hugged her body of dazzling and soft skin, and her eyes, her e/c eyes that looked down at her husband with so much love and adoration, held the whole galaxy them.

Wonwoo was beaming, before a sad smile takes to his features as he realizes how too perfect she looks right now.

"This is a dream isn't it ?"

Y/n places a soft kiss on the tip of his nose, the feeling sending a shock of familiarity through his body.

"How else would you be seeing me without your glasses my love ?"

She laughs, and Wonwoo can't help but join. It's only been 2 weeks, but he didn't know just how much he missed her warm laugh, and her playful voice.

"But Wonwoo-ssi,"

Y/n's voice turns serious all of a sudden, and she places a warm hand on his pale cheek, her thumbs caressing lovingly.

"I'm still here to look after you, okay ?"

Wonwoo's lips begins to quiver at her words, tears filling the inner corners of his mourning eyes.